Greatest chips of all time?

Actually twisties. Important ■■■■■■ chip.

I just had some roast onion and garlic chips. Even with red wine they are not great.

WE ALREADY DECIDED IT WAS CHEEZELS WHY THE SHIZ ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS

2 Likes

Well, … I just bought 2 boxes of Cheezels & I dig them… but the are NOT FKING CHIPS!!! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Burger Rings > Cheezels

GET OUT

1 Like

Burger Rings + Cheezels > the sum of the parts.

They are both rubbish after the first handful.

1 Like

You only sing when you’re racist.
Sing when you’re raaaaacist.

Besides, cheezels suck dog’s balls.

The new Woolworths branded chips are intensely flavoured.

You used to be cool, man.

1 Like

Love me a good sweet potato chip

SAMBOY chips the flavor really hits ya!

l missed this thread, because l thought it would be all about hot, get at the footy type chips. l will be back later with more but l will leave you to contemplate some of the truly bizarre flavours they have here in China, cucumber and blueberry.

What do they taste like? I have no idea, l refuse to even contemplate trying them.

Review please.

With pics !

The bane of my existence here in Tokyo is the absence of salt n vinegar chips. Greatest food city in the world & can’t find em ■■■■■■ anywhere. The greatest flavour of all time.

On some days, I miss them more than my family. That hasn’t stopped me from requesting boxes of them to be sent over during the past 15+ years. Samboy crinkle cut were the best & Ruffles also very good. Stick with Smith’s these days.

IMO, the Japanese aren’t the best producers of potato chips. There are a few that I don’t mind such as the following:

Wasabeef - beef & wasabi flavoured.

Suppa-Mucho Premium Ponzu Flavour - citrus flavour - similar to Light n Tangy.

Nori-Shio Flavour (seaweed & salt) -

tyrrells salt n vinegar is still king mofos.

1 Like

Surely there’s at least a salt and vinegar flavour Kit Kat? Seems to be everything else.

Nope, but the matcha (green tea) ones are good.