Google says yes.

1 Like

Looks like Czech or Poland

Neither.

France

Non

Why can’t the Yarra be so pretty?

1 Like

OK, another angle (not my shot… wish it were…) - it really is a lovely place!

That place looks almost unpronounceable!

1 Like

Ljubljana, Slovenia

2 Likes

Easy for you to say!

1 Like

Damn, just logged on and instantly recognised it. As you said wonderful city and the drive from Zagreb to Ljubljana is quite stunning aswell. Plenty of tourists bypass it and head straight for Bled so you can get days where it feels like a small town

1 Like

Well, I must say, that is very surprising!

4 Likes

We were only there about 6 months ago for 2 days so still fresh in the memory. Getting withdrawal symptoms from a lot of these photos unfortunately the earliest we can both get time off work is a couple of months away still :sob:

When you get a sec, would quickly jot down the places you haven’t been?

3 Likes

The worlds a huge place, I think we have seen less than half. Haven’t seen much East of Australia, our aircraft always tend to fly west :smiley:
I know we have Europe and Asia pretty much covered and maybe 20% of Africa at a guess.
It helps having lived and worked in Europe for a small period of time and having rellies over there. We really need to get over and see a lot more of the US and Canada as we have only done small stop overs in RTW tickets. Have seen stuff all of North and South America and the Pacific islands

As if there were any doubt, @gnik - you’re up!

Someone else can jump in -
@Houli_Dooli ?

Ahh, I knew that Ljubljana one! Great city.