Guinea Fowl

This thread is turning to ■■■■.

Christ, I don’t hate the chicken faecal matter as much after reading some of those stories.

I wanted to get a duck too, might have too cross that off the list!

Christ, I don't hate the chicken faecal matter as much after reading some of those stories.

Get a goose!

This thread is turning to ■■■■.

Crap!

Christ, I don't hate the chicken faecal matter as much after reading some of those stories.

Get a goose!

aggressive aren’t they?

Yes, I have raised them and also had them wandering the property. They make one of the most evil sounding noises I have heard! It is a cross between an evil screeching Caro and a rooster. I raised these in the incubator for a friend and the babies were very cute, but every time I stuck my head in to see if they were OK they would peep, peep, peep, non-stop for the next hour or so! Drove me crazy.

■■■■■■ awesome if you have snake problems as they will gang up on the snake and drive it off.
But back to the noise…not pleasant. If you live in the suburbs then pick something else.

Fixed :slight_smile:

Yes, I have raised them and also had them wandering the property. They make one of the most evil sounding noises I have heard! It is a cross between an evil screeching Caro and a rooster. I raised these in the incubator for a friend and the babies were very cute, but every time I stuck my head in to see if they were OK they would peep, peep, peep, non-stop for the next hour or so! Drove me crazy.

■■■■■■ awesome if you have snake problems as they will gang up on the snake and drive it off.
But back to the noise…not pleasant. If you live in the suburbs then pick something else.

Fixed :slight_smile:

I knew I had heard it somewhere before!! Haha

I used to work remotely from our property and do a lot of teleconferences across AP. The ■■■■■■ rooster would wander past my office window and if he spotted me inside he would crow away. I had to quickly hit mute and then go and throw something at him to make him go away.

The mental image of this is pretty funny. Rooster noises during a serious teleconference then all of sudden WP disappears, then comes back out of breath covered in feathers and trying to behave like nothing is out of the ordinary.

Ha. one time the missus came running into my office whilst I was on telecon and says that there is a snake in the chook house. So I had to excuse my self and go and deal with it. It certainly gave them something to talk about whilst I was off dealing with the snake.

Cool euphemism, bro :wink:

Hehe. I wouldn’t stop a telecon for that, I would just put it on mute! :stuck_out_tongue:

Get a goose!

aggressive aren’t they?

Yes, they can be depends on breed, but you have to stand up to them and not be intimidated. Get Emden geese, they are more placed even though they are big buggers and the ganders can be up to 13 kg. I want some of these for our dam. I think they are big enough and can make enough scary noises to keep Lacey away. They are very hardy and will just hunker down in the grass around the dam, plus will eat all the cane toad spawn and taddies that are being laid.

Cat ■■■■ beats nearly all ■■■■ in the "which is worse" stakes.

No, what’s ‘worst’, is my (partner’s) farkin Jack Russell who insists on hunting out and eating all the farkin cat ■■■■ he can find, chasing it down with copious amounts of grass and water, and then spewing the (literal) ■■■■ up all over the farkin place. And you know what he does then? Do ya? yes - you guessed…

That animal has to go … jeezuz …

No, what’s ‘worst’, is my (partner’s) farkin Jack Russell who insists on hunting out and eating all the farkin cat ■■■■ he can find, chasing it down with copious amounts of grass and water, and then spewing the (literal) ■■■■ up all over the farkin place. And you know what he does then? Do ya? yes - you guessed…

Shhhhh… he’s 13.5 years old…

Shhhhh… he’s 13.5 years old…

My dad’s Jack Russell cross lived to 18. Believe it was also a caca connoisseur.

Humans are bad too. Once at southbank I went to the loo and someone shat in front of the toilet.

Humans are bad too. Once at southbank I went to the loo and someone shat in front of the toilet.
Girls do that too ?
Girls do that too ?

Girls are absolutely feral.

Where can one find some of these, so called, feral women ?
Just out of curiousity, of course !

Where can one find some of these, so called, feral women ? Just out of curiousity, of course !

Carlton football club?

Hovering while drunk?

See, it’s things like this I just can’t figure out. It’d have to be pranking the next person, right?

See, it’s things like this I just can’t figure out. It’d have to be pranking the next person, right?

Third-worlders from accounts I’ve heard at the office. Frequently kangaroo the dunny.