Gumby out 12 weeks for Freo

The Fanta bit is true enough:

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/fanta.asp

I stand corrected - said the man in the orthopaedic sandals. 

Also, Fanta is a rubbish drink. 

It's better than ■■■■■■ Irn-Bru! 

TASTY TASTY BEVERAGE

And not the most desirable yo-yo either.

Inca Cola is alright.

Inca Kola is alright.

Only if you add a couple of shots of pisco.

It's better than ■■■■■■ Irn-Bru! 

irn bru pants doesn't quite have the same ring

Really, no matter how sorry you have to feel for him, surely the time has come for him to say, “Enough’s enough.” 35 games in seven years for us, and now this. And it’s not as though he was a worldbeater in any of the 35 games he managed to play.

By all accounts one of the most decent, hard-working, honest people you’ll ever meet, but he is not destined to be a footballer. Time for him to look for other career options. With the best wishes of the entire football world.

NAH KEEP CRACKIN IN I SAY

In PNG we had orange, pineapple, lime, raspberry and grape fanta.
Each were as bad as each other.

Gee, our medical staff must have been good...

Disagree with  that. If they were any good, they could have made the diagnosis in his first year, or in his second year, or in his third year, or in his fourth year, or in his fifth year...etc.

If the medical team were REALLY good, they would have recognized the problem before we burnt our highest ever draft pick on him. Yes, that one that we tanked to get.

Element of truth to this post. Certain it took the medicos three years to realise that Gumby's hamstrings were back related. And that's when he had his back operation.

I can’t be love people bemoaned when he left, just gave Licha more room to keep his stuff in the the rehab room.

I remember years ago standing around my kids primary school at home time meeting a fellow Essendon supporter who suggested, "That new Gumbleton bloke looks alright hoo yeah".  Knowing absolutely nothing about Gumby I conservatively said, "Hmm we'll see".

Spose I should follow up on that conversation.