GWS & Umpires Def Essendon

Absolutely ropeable.

1 Like

Thank God we picked Stanton and Howlett instead of educating a couple of kids

18 Likes

Fark off umpires.

5 Likes

Cycling and tennis are run by angels in comparison to the AFL
Fixed results and criminal administrators.

Truly disgusting.

9 Likes

Didnt watch the game until the last minute - so that decision “against” Colyer was typical of the game then?

3 Likes

I haven’t been mad at the umpires for quite a while. That was unbelievable.

4 Likes

Don’t like player bashing but… Stants and Howlett with 12 touches each. Whatever they were brought back to do I don’t think they did it.

4 Likes

Lost at the selection table and by poor coaching once again. Umpires were crap but Woosha refusing to tag anyone is a disgrace.
Would want to be 5 or 6 changes this week, season is over get rid of the plodders

4 Likes

Think happy thoughts…
Think happy thoughts…
Think happy thoughts…
Think happy thoughts…

6 Likes

â– â– â– â–  those cheating â– â– â– â– â– 

I hope #10, well, I won’t say it again

Leigh Fisher: â– â– â– â–  footballer, â– â– â– â–  umpire, probably a â– â– â– â–  father too

As for that ■■■■ #1, well I don’t know his name but he doesn’t even deserve me to know his name because he is a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ too

Sorry mods!

Please no one quote my post, it’s offensive

12 Likes

We played ok.
They played ok.
Umpires played better.
Farking karmichaels!

18 Likes

Reckon whatever they show at VFL level now needs to be disregarded, they’re not capable of more than we already know.

Overall pleasantly surprised how close we kept the game today. Gleeson not terrible. Zaka continuing on a bit. Orazio and Tippa need some consistency back but they’re still super dangerous.

Not as mad post-game as I thought I would be pre-game.

7 Likes

Two years in a row we have been beaten by these ***** for one reason only, and that is the corrupt cheating maggotery in charge.

Just ****ing fold you useless excuse of a football club, you are nothing but a fake ■■■■■■■ entity and tbh a pretty ■■■■■ one too as I doubt you’re making any money.

Hope Gil and co enjoy 30k at the grand final if these **** get an armchair ride there

Just **** right off

8 Likes

Kind of. I think we’ll see a lot strange selections like OUT: McG, IN: Hocking during the year and then not so many next year…if you know what I mean.

Very happy with McKenna again. Hurley is impenetrable and currently our best player.

27 Likes

What has happened to J merrett redman morgan etc. high draft picks that haven’t made an impact

Why TF did we let Kelly and to a lesser degree Scully do what they want all â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  game?

3 Likes

Reckon (hoping) he is giving them until the bye to show something.

1 Like

Need the Drogba “Its a ■■■■■■■ disgrace” GIF

1 Like

Goddard getting punched in the head is the final straw. This needs to be called out.

18 Likes