Hangover cures

Hit me with your best one

Hair of the dog. But just one.

Seeing how hangovers are a result of dehydration, I find that a Berocca tablet or two, followed by lots and lots of water does the trick. One cannot gulp the water down, it needs to be sipped regularly.

Greasy fish and chips, with a coke.

Two sausage rolls and a can of coke. Decent bakery sausage rolls though, not dried out four n twentys form the 7-Eleven.

Gatorade

2 Likes

Bacon, eggs, ■■■■■■ mary

Panadol.

Coke

Not that coke, the other coke.

6 Likes

According to my late, great grandfather, what you need, son, is a root, a sh.it and a nice green apple.

Personally, when I was a drinker I found a nice little joint took the edge off.

2 Likes

Sitting in the River worked for me over New Years

As much water as possible before going to bed. Like 2+ litres if you can manage it. Then once you wake up, more water, a little bit of food (I like vegemite and butter on toast) and yes, a shiet. Water the night before is the most important though. If I skip it, I’m fcked.

8 Likes

not so much a cure, but a preemptive help.

L-glutimine supp in some water before you go to sleep, then some first thing in the morning.

if you aren’t out on the town, i’d suggest drinking it while ya actually drinking. can do it when your out on the town too, but obviously a bit harder to do.

hangovers are more to do with glutamine rebound. dehydration is a sympton.

1 Like

Maccas hash browns.

2 Likes

Don’t drink an excessive amount of alcohol.

Or if you have to, then make it tequila.

1 Like

I can testify from immediate experience that this last does not work.

3 Likes

Berocca, 2 x Panamax, vanilla up n go. Works every* time.

** I reckon I’ve been hungover 5 times in my life. 4 times in the past month. I think I’m getting old.

4 Likes

At this point I think I’d give Sex Panther a go.

Frozen peas. I am deadset rooted

21 Likes