Happy New Year 2023

Happy '23 everyone. The Blitz family is quite a thing. Thanks for all the contributions.

8 Likes

And while I am drinking alone, I can attest to the quality of the 2016 Chandon Brut :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Happy New Year Blitz!

Time for bed. :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

Happy new year blitz. May we all have someone to look after us the coming year.

6 Likes

To the best online community that one can be part of, Happy New Year from Singapore!!

Here’s wishing for a great year that finally brings us a finals win.

8 Likes

Happy New Year Blitz,

May 2023 be a better year for us all.

Onwards and upwards!

13 Likes

What if you stood at the border to SA, and just after midnight, you throw your boomerang Eastward, then take a step backward into SA and catch it there. Then you could throw it this year, catch it the previous year, and crown yourself a Time Lord.

15 Likes

2023 is gonna be ■■■■. I didn’t make the catch.

I am annoyed the one time I attended the below was before I started throwing. They’ve added a lot more obstacles to miss since then.

Unfortunately all of these states are in the same time zone.

The USA car fleet of 1985 :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I’m also sad you didn’t think to do the obvious.

5 Likes

Easier said than done.

16 Likes

Look at all those station wagons.

wooden ones

Oldsmobiles

11 Likes

Cyber, anyone that has a nice collection of guitars- especially the Tele- has earned a happy new year!

1 Like

Happy New Year to all my “fellow” blitzers out there- from the home of the great Kelowna Rockets!

7 Likes

Happy New Year Blitzers

Finally let’s hope we make in roads to making a successful climb up the ladder and hopefully if not this year, next we make finals and win one.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Is that Lang Hancock’s grave marker?

1 Like

Happy New Year to all Blitzers! Just one resolution for 2023: Essendon to win at least one final!!!

3 Likes