Hardy

Hardy can just nominate a club can he not since he has already been on an AFL list? Basically a free agent? … Or am I mixing that up with something else.

No. The right to be a delisted free agent expires after one draft period.

Hardy can just nominate a club can he not since he has already been on an AFL list? Basically a free agent? .... Or am I mixing that up with something else.

i think thats time sensitive, if he did that last year, but not this year.

He would have played a fair bit of senior footy this year if he was on the list. Better option than Ambrose forward, not sure if he was ever given enough time as a genuine forward.

but can Hardy ruck?

See my avatar.

Didn’t do his cause any harm again.

Guy is a freak. Credit to Jezz:

I also loved Laycock. Hope Hardy is resurrected

And that wasn’t ego afterwards; he genuinely knows there is value in engaging the fans.

Thanks to the supporters that got behind us absolutely shattered we couldn't get there. Well done to the @EssendonVFL boys proud of you

— Kylehardingham (@kylehardingham) September 20, 2015

Worth a rookie spot.

No way main list.

Worth a rookie spot.

No way main list.

I like it. I’d reward him for his year and if there were any injuries, he would make an instant impact if brought in IMO.

Would take over Ambrose every day of the week.

definitely the sort of unpredictable livewire we’ve needed up fwd to go with our unpredictable livewire delivery. Maybe his ridiculous leap he’ll be able to catch it when we kick it over JD’s head.

He came into work yetserday, currently in a sling.

I'd still prefer Hardy over Barlow.

Ed Barlow?

Ed Barlow?

Didn't Barlow hang around with Chambers?

Ed Barlow?

Didn't Barlow hang around with Chambers?

Yes, I believe he was roped in.

No noose is good news

Killing it up forward in the VFL.

Bring him IN!!!

Then play him back pocket.