Harry and Meg pull the pin on the royal family

Thought I’d start this topic merely because I wonder if I’m in the seeming minority who actually thinks ‘Good on you’. Not sure if their strategy holds water from all angles but it’s clear he’s had gutful of much of the life he leads and she’s seen enough in a short time to get out early. Or are the cynics on point?

2 Likes

Meghan decided to leave the Royal family after a coffee with Tom Harley.

48 Likes

What ever has brought them to this point they should do what they need/want to do to make their lives happy.

3 Likes

But was she wearing a cap AND a hoodie?

1 Like

Before or after she attended the music festival with beer in hand?

Harry doesnt technically have any royal blood in him… so why not?

16 Likes

I’m personally shattered. I’ll need a few weeks to process…

7 Likes

Though Megan and Tom denied the coffee ever occurred. Reports only began to circulate when it emerged that a Royal Watcher who lived in Harley’s street happened by chance to see Megan jump into an Uber…

They wish to be financially independent by only giving up their royal support (5% of their income), but not daddy’s support. They still want a share of the Duchy money, about $9 mill a year.

They also still want the British Gov to stump up the money for their protection. as they love all over the world.

it’s a brave new world for them, imagine only surviving on a measly $9 mill a year, they really have to think carefully about getting paid jobs.

8 Likes

Royal family has taken a hit on the diversity front.

Lost their redhead and their person of colour.

I’m expecting Prince Phillipe to make a public appearance in black face any minute now.

6 Likes

They want to live a normal life which is fair enough fronting up for royal duties all the time would become tiresome

1 Like

Yep it’s easy to become financially independent whilst still receiving $9 mill.

I understand the Prince Harry doesn’t want her ending up the same as his mother, however he has an inheritance from his mother and she has money (millions) from her acting job/s.

If they cut their financial ties I would give them some credit, but they aren’t, so no credit from me.

4 Likes

9 Likes

You’re wrong.

1 Like

The Royals should get Simon Cowell to audition the public for Harry and Megs replacements. Losers go into a ballot to replace Prince Andrew.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Are you serious

Edit no way you can have “normal” life when you are in the thrones

2 Likes

They appear to be copping more ■■■■ over there than the royal that banged minors

5 Likes

So you mean it’s that easy to just resign from your family?

1 Like