Harry and Meg pull the pin on the royal family

Exactly. Shows how screwed up society is.

I’m unapologetic about my love for The Queen.

Hopefully Harry & Meghan drop their titles, the allowance from daddy, hand back the royal house and all the other perks (including the paid for travel and security)

2 Likes

Does this mean Suits will be resurrected? Count me in!

Edit : oops already posted

OO7

1 Like

Wonder if Harry will threaten them with the truth about his fatherhood is they don’t let him and the mrs get what they want.

Once he got through the baby face stage he looks more and more like Charles. Same nose and eyes. I don’t reckon he’s not Charles son.

If true (unlikely), it’d do more damage to his late mother’s reputation than the Windsor family’s.

1 Like

Was my first thought too. He knows it, … and just wants the fk away from all the b/s.

1 Like

Yup - probably has a severe dislike of the media b/s that his mum and now his wife is going through… and relatively little allegiance comparatively, to his ‘adopted’ family.

2 Likes

EFA

I think he goes by Harry Mountbatten - Windsor. Prince Philip secretly got his way with passing on his made up surname, was originally Battenberg. I suppose it beats Battenberg-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, which is the pre war versions of their names before the became Windsors and Mountbattens.

Reckon its all about Meghan going back to acting.

She is all this royal life sucks and is a bit pointless. Reckon she hates folowing around harry as his handbag.

Rather she wants time on the silver screen.

Queen Announces She Is Also Leaving Royal Family

By The Shovel on January 9, 2020

The Queen says she’s done, and will leave the Royal Family by the end of the week.

In a post on her Instagram account, Queen Elizabeth said that after 50 years of reflection and internal discussion she can’t stand another week propping up this ridiculous institution.

“■■■■ it, I’m done. Absolutely, 100% done.

I don’t even know why I’ve stayed around for so long with this bunch of weirdos.

My first son wants to be reborn as a tampon, my second son hangs around with convicted sex offenders and doesn’t know how to sweat, and now my grandson wants to just ■■■■ off to Canada like he’s on some kind of all-expenses-paid gap year.

You want some space do you? Have fun in your two bedroom flat in Toronto. Don’t come crying to me when you want your forty room palace back. I won’t be around, because I’m gone. Out. Of. Here.

No, I won’t be launching a charitable entity. No, I won’t be sharing the details of my next exciting step ‘in due course’, and no, I won’t be becoming ‘financially independent’, whatever the ■■■■ that means.

What I will be doing is having a bit of me time. A cruise maybe. A spa retreat perhaps. Don’t @ me.

Goodbye.

https://www.theshovel.com.au/2020/01/09/queen-announces-she-is-also-leaving-royal-family/

5 Likes

I believe there is much more to it than that. Do a bit more reading.

If he gives up all the paraphernalia, including protection, he’ll become a fine kidnapping/assassination target.

Anyone else see the video? Harry trying to get Meghan voice over work with one of the execs at Disney. Cringeworthy.

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1216525967394508801?s=21

Pretty sure they have said she now has one with Disney. Maybe it worked?

2 Likes

“They” are trying to take it down are they? Who’s they?

1 Like

“They” is them, of course.

1 Like

On a more serious, but still amusing note:

" The Times of London revealed on Saturday that Meghan had signed a voiceover deal with The Walt Disney Company for work on an undisclosed project.

In lieu of a direct payment — royals are barred from working for money — Disney reportedly made a donation to one of the Sussex’s pet projects, Elephants Without Borders, a wildlife charity."

If they are barred from working, how are they going to be “financially independant”? Do they have to give up their titles for that?

1 Like