Harry and Meg pull the pin on the royal family

Yep. When they have their titles, they’re not able to enter into commercial arrangements.

Fergie was only about to do so once she lost her title.

1 Like

Toe sucking was a ‘commercial arrangement’?

:joy:

The weight watchers deal :wink:

1 Like

Nah ill be right. Peanut gallery on someone elses life suits me fine.

Good luck to em. Hope Harry keeps up the invictus games.

Well its long been a problem, what to do with excess royals ? They are a drain on the taxpayer, they become increasingly irrelevant over the generations when the sheen wears off them.
So fine, if they want to be free and make their own money, fine.

What is more likely is they continue to be funded with a significant amount of money in return for a non disclosure / non disparagement agreement.

It was said that they would give a warts and all expose on Oprah and that was one of their bargaining chips. Sounds like good old fashioned blackmail to me and that is a criminal offense, if true.

1 Like

lol Charles would have said, fine go right ahead, but forget about your $9 mill a year and you can also pay for your own security.

Also imagine all the dirt they have on Harry that they managed to supress, let alone that sweet princess Meghan.

1 Like

Moving to Sydney to get out of the bubble.

3 Likes

What’s this little drive-by about?

How about GG of Australia, how’s that for a title? 'Bout time we had some one youngish.

Likewise, Harry’s speech is a clear indication they will have no compunction about setting the record straight and giving their side of events when they deem it necessary. You hardly need a crystal ball to foresee how much of a problem this could be for the Palace.

I mean, at the end of the day, you would think Buckingham Palace would put a “non disparagement agreement” into the settlement. Harry, could turn into a nasty detractor, not to mention Meghan.

While Daddy foots the bill, they are not going to do squat. Plus as if the Royal Family sign non disparagement agreements, that would just not do.

Well theres the weakness. In business, and in fractured families, trust is lost. It needs to be in writing.

As if non-disparagement clauses would work. The tabloids just lie brazenly anyway.

I very much doubt that he will say too much, just little bits and pieces. His comments were less about the Firm and more about the attacks by the media. But of course it is the media who completely misses the point.

So there’s a bit of an interview happening. Not sure what the deal is. Nobody is really talking about it.

1 Like

It can’t be Harry and Megs. They hate being in the media spotlight.

11 Likes

Some white bastard asked how black their baby would be. Judging by the sound bites on SBS news that’s the crux of it.

Ten bucks says it was Phil.

5 Likes

Harry having a sook that the UK stopped paying his security costs.

Why should they pay? Didn’t they want to be private citizens?

5 Likes

I can’t believe I keep switching over to this. Who am I?

2 Likes