Harry and Meg pull the pin on the royal family

She knew exactly what she was getting into when she married Harry. To claim that she didn’t know the immense scrutiny she was going to be under- it’s just an outright lie. Everyone knows how vicious the UK tabloids are

If they wanted to leave the royals, that is completely fine. But that means you lose everything that they were providing for you. Don’t come out and say you want privacy, then spill your guts to Oprah and have PR people putting out stuff and sign on with Netflix etc

And who announces what gender their baby is on a damn talk show style interview

They haven’t just burned a bridge, they completely nuked it.

14 Likes

Oprah is a ■■■■

1 Like

I’m watching it with my wife, sue me.

2 Likes

They are laughing all the way to the banks because Fools are interested in this rubbish.

1 Like

The truth about his parentage is that Charles is his father.

Have to agree with these odds

2 Likes

Did she claim that?

I thought the claim was that the royals were kind of slightly racist POS who didn’t really support her much when she arrived or when she was getting attacked by the press (often with racist undertones), or when she was having a mental breakdown. I’m sure she’s no saint and is playing it up big time, but that sounds like a pretty plausible scenario to me given how the family has treated other women they didn’t particularly like (see Diana for instance).

At the start of the interview she said she didn’t know anything about the royal family, or what it would be like to marry into it.

Oh right ok. I didn’t see that. That’s not the reason she left though right?

God why am I talking about this

1 Like

Plot twist: It was Prince Harry.

2 Likes

It’s very hard not to talk about :joy:.

They said they left because of the UK media and lack of support from the “institution”.

Harry whinging about not having enough money and getting by with what Diana left him…she left him 10 million!

The whole baby skin colour thing- but why not say who it was. Otherwise you are painting everyone with the same brush, instead of just naming the person. That’s if it’s true at all

I did laugh when she said “ I gave up my career”. She was a tv actress! She hadn’t made any decent or acclaimed films. As soon as suits ended she would of ended up being a straight to DVD actress

7 Likes

It could have been any one of those ■■■■■.

I gave up watching Suits because she, Meghan Markle, was giving me acute cases of diarrhoea. Could not ■■■■■■■ stand her character and I thought she ruined the whole show.

I reckon she went into this with her eyes open. I have as much regard for her as I do for Christian Porter.

5 Likes

But why did you even start watching it ?

I see a pattern here. Alienated from all but 1 member of her own family who call her a sociopath, then alienates all of the members of her husbands family. Most likely will end up with no friends, no job and no husband.

3 Likes

The royal family, how can you respect people who have never made a bed, cooked a meal or cleaned the bog.

4 Likes

That’s a really poor comparison, and I am not a fan of Ms Markle. (She ain’t ever being a mrs Windsor perish the thought)

Not much news on this in the UK papers online today !!!

I didn`t watch it , have no intention of watching it and have had it up to here with the coverage. I turn the TV off whenever i see the royals. So lately the TV has been a blank screen most of the time .Who cares what they are doing ? I agree with what Primmer said. Not in the real world . Did someone say he only had 10 million to live on ? Poor didems. I gotta go . My butler is calling me. The Rolls Royce is waiting out the front to take me to another Gala event and i am being driven home on a horse drawn carriage… It is going to be such a stressful day. Wish me luck .

■■■■ me… are you serious?
The royal family are an antiquated bunch of extremely wealthy privileged leaches. They are paid for by the tax payers of great Britain… and probably some of our tax money still goes to them due to us being part of the commonwealth.
I cant believe ppl are getting so defensive of them. The attacks on Megan M by the British tabloids and royal fam are disgraceful - sexist, racist… no wonder Harry wants out of there after what happened to his mother.

11 Likes