Has left Essendon - Yestin Eades

Friggin' weird kicking action, especially under pressure. But I kind of like that. So many footballers have, dare I say it, vanilla disposal by foot. There's so much more you can do with a footy than a perfectly spinning drop punt, and it looks like this kid knows that. Hope he gets a crack at it.
I was about to say the same thing about his kicking. I hope it's not so awkward that he can shank the odd kick here and there. I do like his speed and willingness to run into space. Nice pick for such a late pick.

Would love to see Tippa, Eades, Fantasia and Colyer all in the same team.

Kicking action reminds me of Cockatoo-Collins…if he turns out anywhere near as good.

this boy looks like the steal of the draft

great pickup

This pick, given Yestins past shows a new/old Essendon
does it ? couple of posts now mentioning his troubled past, have no idea what it is don't really care. The kid moved to the other side of the country to make a go of things, instead of sticking around in a bad environment and relying on talent to trick people into giving you a go cos of it.

it may be semantics or spliting hairs to some, but still IMO totally different situations. and i guess the best way to explain it would be, would he be drafted, let alone by us, if he’d stayed in perth, in a bad environment, making bad decisions ?
you’d have to go with no.

So it’s not really the same situation as you’re trying to make it out to be. Sometimes people make bad decisions and learn from it, sometimes they don’t, there inlies the difference you don’t get by your original statement, Yes we all know why (being a blackfella and all), but still IMO doesn’t mean it’s a new/old essendon thing, I doubt they picked him cos he’s a certain race and has some talent and that’s it, like the “sheedy essendon” aboriginal policy was that you’re referencing.

Brilliant. This kid has done it tough, family broken, moved across the country to the coldest place on earth. Well done to him and the club.

he got a job at the age?

Moved a bit like Michael Walters

Moved a bit like Michael Walters

That might just be the neck tatts

kicks through the ball and likes a goal…like.

how old is he? I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere.

As far as Blitz picks go … hope he’s better than Dell Hole.

Oh, I believe in Yestin Eades

As far as Blitz picks go ... hope he's better than Dell Hole.

BAN

BAN

Bait.

Hellooooooo

Got a link to some highlights?

Reminds me of Darren Bewick in ball drop and general elusieness around goal. Kicking style is similar.

YEST IN EADE Y

Looks a beautiful kick of the footy.

Could add the ever elusive “X-Factor” that our forwardline was missing before Shredwards started getting games late in the season.

BEASTIN TIL THE EARLY MORN

IN: Yest

Cant wait to talk him up at THE VIC

Boris Yestin

Buggy got his nickname already sorted. “Fection”