Has left Essendon - Yestin Eades

Played one VFL game last year as the 23rd man and got 2 Liston trophy votes

Played one VFL game last year as the 23rd man and got 2 Liston trophy votes

More like Yestin Trophy amirite

Moved a bit like Michael Walters

Watching that clip I thought he was a young Walters. Even the way he holds the ball and kicks.

Iā€™m excited!

Looks a real talent. His highlights remind me of daniel motlop

The kid has wheeeels

I may be getting old, so that may explain my dislike of neck tatts, but I do like that this young man has moved away from family and friends (be that good and bad influences) to make a fresh start and a good hard crack at an AFL career. From all reports it looks like he has handled himself well and done the hard work which is now paying off. Good on him, I will be defend his right to wear neck tatts and barrack for him loudly everytime he dons the sash. I hope that he has a stellar career with us, to show him that hard work does pay off in the end.

Dare I say itā€¦ but he moves and kicks a little bit like Cupido. Not that that is a bad thing, by any means.

Interested to know if he tested at the combine? What was his speed and agility like compared to Morgan?

#exciting-machine

I may be getting old, so that may explain my dislike of neck tatts, but I do like that this young man has moved away from family and friends (be that good and bad influences) to make a fresh start and a good hard crack at an AFL career. From all reports it looks like he has handled himself well and done the hard work which is now paying off. Good on him, I will be defend his right to wear neck tatts and barrack for him loudly everytime he dons the sash. I hope that he has a stellar career with us, to show him that hard work does pay off in the end.

Dare I say itā€¦ but he moves and kicks a little bit like Cupido. Not that that is a bad thing, by any means.

If I was a lawyer Iā€™d hand my card to every neck tat owner I met.
Interested to know if he tested at the combine? What was his speed and agility like compared to Morgan?

#exciting-machine

waiting on pevster

Yest In Show

Surely you Yest

Looking at his highlights I canā€™t really see a standout attribute or wow factors but what would I know. Plus a low pick sooooā€¦

Looking at his highlights I can't really see a standout attribute or wow factors but what would I know. Plus a low pick soooo....

Trust me Peeto, he has many tricks, and speeeeeed

no tricksā€¦

hero worshipped dellolio

YES!

Our new exclamation mark player.

Reminds everyone of every indigenous player in history, apparently.

Looking forward to watching you, YEStin. Welcome!

Looks like he knows how to kick a goal. Thatā€™s got to be a plus.

AND Darren Bewick.
and Darren Bewick......10