Hawks v EFC at MCG this Saturday - the team!

One of the best nights I’ve had at the footy.
Raz’s reverse snap off the outside of the boot is f@rking outrageous.

2 Likes

Whats all this bs about an MCG hoodoo ?
The players train on a field thats identical in size. Its not that.
We played good sides there. A simple rational explanation.
Give me a break.

4 Likes

You got lucky this time!

1 Like

@ivan hasn’t enjoyed a team selection ever in his life. The hoe.

It’s simply a matter of time before the league introduce a mandatory minimum 1 week break after concussion.

Can’t come quick enough. Concussion is no joke.

1 Like

I’m uneasy about Dea, and Langford too although less so. This of all games is one where we can’t afford to go in with any player who is not right at full speed. Hawthorn play very hard and they don’t stop until the whistle or the siren has actually sounded. I wouldn’t take the chance.

Got anymore cliches for us?

1 Like

Anyone else petrified of second impact syndrome? I’ve had 1 concussion and I still reckon that ■■■■■ out to get me.

Savage

You’ve only had one? :wink:

2 Likes

Youre right. Your set counts for at least 15

1 Like

oh ■■■■. we’re fuct.

Just don’t let that germy looking germ Breust get off the chain. Can’t stand that isiot.

1 Like

It’s true, I spoke to Dea yesterday and asked him how do you feel after the knock? He responded “What knock?”

All clear for mine. Not sure why he was at Punt Road oval though!

23 Likes

He was never concussed. Was more whiplash.

Definitely odd.

Last week it probably worked only as Dea went off so we ended up with McGrath taking his place so had a solid 3 tall/3small back 6.

I get the feeling they intended to switch Hooker or Francis fwd in the game as required but couldn’t do it last week due to that Dea injury.

Also think we are doing in some ways like Richmond are. If we don’t actually have a genuine quality kpf/2nd ruck (Smack was, Stewart isn’t) don’t bother, just use pinch hitter like Stringer.

We had our best number of fwd half turnovers last week and smashed them in inside 50 tackles also.

2 Likes

He smashed his head into the ground and has no idea about it? Even more reason not to play.

Think it was a joke fool

1 Like

Francis is a genuine utility. Will chop out with rotations in the back six and drift forward at times. Going to go beast mode.

2 Likes