BREUST! There it is
BREUST! There it is
SHACKALACKALACKA

All we had to do, was keep farking records of what the players took. One job

Gws will beat us by 200

Fark youre havin a good sook

Yep, full retard mode

FRANCIS!!! WTF do we have to lose?

At least we get pick 1 for our efforts. ■■■■■■ tough to sit through . Those defensive efforts in the last oh my.

Tippa Hartley lav St Francis , give more reason to front up in the 1/2 half of the year

I’d hate to be an Essendon defender, working double overtime each week for no reward.

We’ll still play finals next year… Not a shadow of a doubt.

All we had to do, was keep farking records of what the players took. One job

Gws will beat us by 200

Ahahahaha!!! In a nut shell!!! The truth in this statement makes my heart sink…

A freakin’ steam locomotive just left Southern Cross. Everyone on the bridge stopped to see what the hell was putting out so much smoke.

How hard is it to kick to the advantage of a guy in the same jumper? Obviously impossible if your jumper is red and black.

I’m trying to ignore all the woeful stuff and keep an eye on next year, but sometimes…sometimes…aarghh…

Maybe we still would of got flogged but I will always wonder what could of been if Jamar slotted that first and put us 3gls up, we lack so much confidence and belief in each other it’s sad.

I am sick of seeing the farking cheating maggots farking cheat every farking week.

Here is a news alert to any maggot reading this: Essendon is not going to win any time soon, so you don’t have to farking cheat so farking blatantly every farking week.

Farking cheating cvnts.

Seriously mate you are a broken farking record. Get the fark over your persecution complex.

We were severely outplayed. End of story. It’s the same spiel with you win, lose or draw.

Yeah we might have copped a few rough ones tonight but believe it or not despite what your obsession tells you, it’s not like that every week, yet you are always banging on about it.

Most of the players tonight should not represent Essendon again. Conpletely and utterly not up to it, I’ve seen enough.

Oh man, this place is hilarious.

WOB going full retard.
Robbo posting gifs.
Stallion using CAPITALS.

Too funny !

Not sure how much the kids will learn being smashed week in week out. Worked for GC I guess

Working well for GWS isn’t it - and they were walked over for three years.

Also had 25 first round picks including decent forwards. What do we have

Fantasia has oodles of talent. He could be just as important to our next dynasty as Zach and Parish. I'm worried we'll break him.

Can’t even talk about dynasties when players can’t

1. Compete
  2. Skills and decision making are deplorable
  3. We have a coach that thinks flooding a la terry Wallace will actually work
Maybe we still would of got flogged but I will always wonder what could of been if Jamar slotted that first and put us 3gls up, we lack so much confidence and belief in each other it's sad.

The umpires would have paid the next centre square contest to hawthorn and we would have lost by 6 points less

FRANCIS!!! WTF do we have to lose?

Just his confidence if he’s not ready.

That last quarter , hawthorn just kick to top of goal square, 4 Essendon players go up for the mark not spoil. Drops to feet of hawks for a goal. Seriously a few by that stage had just given up