Hawthorn training report 10/6/16

Maybe we still would of got flogged but I will always wonder what could of been if Jamar slotted that first and put us 3gls up, we lack so much confidence and belief in each other it's sad.

We would have lost by 102 points

I honestly think we need to let the kids play the VFL for a couple of weeks, run out the top ups and the duds in the seniors and just take some poundings. It won’t be much worse

We really must be the ‘best’ turnover team in AFL history.
Teams let us win the ball so they can score off us on turnovers.

We'll still play finals next year... Not a shadow of a doubt.

Christ that’s deluded

Ambrose was good, battled hard against Gunstan and made hill ■■■■ his pants

At least Hodge, Mitchell and Roughead didn’t have any influence.

Let’s play tiny handpass, tiny handpass, tiny handpass turnover Goal!

A freakin' steam locomotive just left Southern Cross. Everyone on the bridge stopped to see what the hell was putting out so much smoke.

A cleveland steamer? Kinda like our showing tonight…

It’s the lack of effort that is worrying, more worrying than the poor skill level.

At least Hodge, Mitchell and Roughead didn't have any influence.

And Franklin didn’t kick a million goals!

We'll still play finals next year... Not a shadow of a doubt.

Christ that’s deluded

BSD is a good poster, but I don’t know if he’s the Almighty !

I wouldnt care if gwilt, ambrose, cooney, gleeson, edwards, jerrett, ambrose never played again

All duds

Ambrose too.

Edit: beaten.

Let’s say 10 of the 12 come back, that means we still have around 10 of the blokes who played tonight still out there next year. Not good.

Why do we chip sideways in the defensive 50 all the time, or go handball crazy? WTF is going on?

That kelly/ambrose clusterfark out on the full, along with the jamar lols at half time, sums up this yeat

Why do we chip sideways in the defensive 50 all the time, or go handball crazy? WTF is going on?

Lazy lack of movement from those further up the field. No attempt to make leads and get separation on their opponents or find space in the zone defense.

5 of their first 8 goals directly the result of an umpire decision. That’s a fair head start and a real confidence killer

Cooney and gwilt have to go. Goddard is cooked don’t resign him for more than 1 year

Not sure how much the kids will learn being smashed week in week out. Worked for GC I guess

Working well for GWS isn’t it - and they were walked over for three years.

Also had 25 first round picks including decent forwards. What do we have

What do we have? We have 3 All Australians and at least 3 other players that would get a game at every other club to come straight back into this side plus two first round draft picks. So my point stands, a meaningless thrashing of a team so obviously gutted will have absolutely no bearing on the future performance of young players. Ironically, Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis, Roughead et al were routinely pumped in their formative early career years - and well…we know the rest.

I honestly think we need to let the kids play the VFL for a couple of weeks, run out the top ups and the duds in the seniors and just take some poundings. It won't be much worse

Maybe not as crazy as it sounds. Give all our future kids games in the vfl and let them learn how to play to a plan together and give them a winning culture rather than getting massacred each week…hell would even accept woosha to coach the VFL at this point and give him the chance to build the team from ground up the proper way.