Help clear this up for me - Yes or No

I'd keep Bomber.

The media circus will continue for years and Hird has shown he doesn't handle it well.

He has a 2 year contract, the players have told him they want him, he wants to come back, the team was having success under him, Bomber doesn’t want to continue (as head coach at least).

Why are we even having this discussion?

[quote name=“bomberjez” post=“157432” timestamp=“1396134780”]

I’d keep Bomber.

The media circus will continue for years and Hird has shown he doesn’t handle it well.[/quote]

Hahahahahaha. I know we’re not supposed to criticise people on the forum, so I won’t, but seriously your option would not be supported by the facts.

Can we poll Carlton fans next week on whether Malthouse should return?

Of course, the reverse will happen.  Opposition fans will flood the poll voting to keep him.

92% want bomber. THAYS A FACT

Appoint vlad as coach

Bomber has said categorically, he is only there as coach until Hirdy returns.  He will not take an extension as some suggested and he doesn't want to continue his coaching career.  He did this as a favour to Hirdy and the players.

So I support Bomber in 2014 and he is doing a great job.  Hirdy may sit in the box or not,  after his suspension has been served.

I believe Bomber will coach out this year and Hirdy will return as Head Coach in 2015.

Whatever deal Bomber and Hirdy have worked out between them, we all ought to honour and respect it.

Edited by mds.  And; we ought to humble in our appreciation and gratitude for these two blokes, who have paid a huge price for coming back to the EFC and wanting to make this club great again.  We are lucky to have them.