Help clear this up for me - Yes or No

Yes.

80% is a bit low, I think James would be disappointed by that. Bring it on. (I do love Bomba too though)

Yes. 

45 odd blokes seem pretty keen to have him back.

LOLZ, a bit harsh to call them all odd....sure Hurley and Kommer......Carlyle is a bit...Hepps is well ummm different ....and then there's ummmm yep you're probably right ;)
Of course I want James back....it was promised and it is expected.

45 odd blokes seem pretty keen to have him back.

LOLZ, a bit harsh to call them all odd....sure Hurley and Kommer......Carlyle is a bit...Hepps is well ummm different ....and then there's ummmm yep you're probably right ;)
Of course I want James back....it was promised and it is expected.

The blokes that want him back are the     board/committee.    Their the ones that count .{in more ways than one}

I was hoping Hird would be available to coach my local club.

Yes…YES…YEEEESSSS!!!

Polls = lols

Hirdy to coach from 2015 until the end of time.

It could get a little involved if the players bond with bomber which you want. and i know what bomber has said and respect it.

Whilst most here are happy to overlook, 2012/3 it did happen on Jim's watch. That generally culminates in ultimate responsibility. Completely forgotten on BB. As unpopular as this statement is, if it was anyone else, that head would have rolled. 

But he and we have paid our dues. Though we did not need Tania gobbing off recently. Looks bad for the pro Jim camp and serves the naysayers well too. There is some off-field tidying up to be done before James resumes the throne, and i hope he does 2015, but it will not be formality i suspect.

Yes...........YES...............YEEEESSSS!!!!!!

I'll have what he's having :D

Yes. 

100% no.

100% no.

suggestions then?

Great. Another thing for the media to pick up and use to drive division in the club and between its supporters.

yes hird.

Am 100% behind bomber this year. But it’s hirds team.

100% no.

suggestions then?

If Bomber decided he wanted to coach beyond this year, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Barring that, I don't particularly have one. I just know I don't want Hird back.

I know im dreaming but I would love Bomber to stay on for one more season and hand the reins over to Goodwin, I think he would make an excellent coach and it would be a smoother transision.

Now is were my dream becomes… umm well, a wet one, I would love Jimmy to come back and challenge Little for the number one job off the feild, he would be more than capable and could offord it (i think its still an unpaid job)

Shouldn't be let anywhere near the club ever again IMO.

Can't believe we continue to host these **** media driven threads. Just go to Big Footy.

Can't believe we continue to host these **** media driven threads.

yeah gurge this one...it's sh#t

edit- or at least move it to the saga

[quote name=“Mero” post=“157362” timestamp=“1396120404”]

I know this going to come across as selfish, but I would prefer him to go back into business, and hit the AFL & media with the biggest lawsuit ever seen in sporting history.

Hit them for lost wages, reputation, the accusations, Vlad giving us up, ASADA leaks, the lot.

Of course, this desire would be predicated on the expectation of him winning said lawsuit, which we can’t guarantee, so I don’t really see it happening.

However if it did end up like that, you know those animated gifs with people saying “I’ll get the popcorn” well, that would be me.

I would spend all my waking hours soaking in every glorious moment of watching people like Vlad, Gillon the Criminal, Carro and her sources close to…’, Fatprick, Robbo, Clothier, squirm like they deserve to, for all they’ve done to our club and its people.

And sadly, the only way I see that happening is if James Hird is no longer involved in football.

So that’s my preference, as I mentioned, as selfish as it may be.

However, the most likely scenario is he comes back R22, we make the finals and he’s part of the coaching panel taking us deep into the finals.[/quote]

Ha, you need to let go of your anger.