Henrietta O'Knob

How long until he comes out as the first openly Gay AFL Player?  And I don't mean because he's Gay, I mean because the publicity he'd receive would surely be too much for him to resist.

The guy talks so much shyte that he makes Bangladesh look hygienic.  How many times has he witnessed a mugging / murder / injustice?!  He talks here about how his step father influenced him, but now apparently wants to turn his back on that and honor his biological father who he didn't even know existed until he was 19!!  

This guy brings humanity into disrepute. 

one day I will read the guidelines and learn to quote

First openly gay footballer? Pfft! That's so 90's.

I see it now "I am a Brony. FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!" . Exclusively in your herald sun.

Hairy Lamb.

If marrying yourself was legal this douche would be first in line.

How long until he comes out as the first openly Gay AFL Player?  And I don't mean because he's Gay, I mean because the publicity he'd receive would surely be too much for him to resist.

The guy talks so much shyte that he makes Bangladesh look hygienic.  How many times has he witnessed a mugging / murder / injustice?!  He talks here about how his step father influenced him, but now apparently wants to turn his back on that and honor his biological father who he didn't even know existed until he was 19!!  

This guy brings humanity into disrepute. 

one day I will read the guidelines and learn to quote

"Relationships" are too much of a linear, this-worldly way of looking at things, duuude. He will be a kindred spirit aligned with the cosmic stars to his fellow man existing on the same plane of being as his dimensional brother or some ■■■■ like that

If marrying yourself was legal this ****** would be first in line.

Harry O'brien will be married with Heritier Lumumba. Not only a marriage of the self, but a same sex marriage. Think of the headlines.

ASK ME ABOUT REAL SH*T

Harry O'brien will be married with Heritier Lumumba. Not only a marriage of the self, but a same sex marriage. Think of the headlines.

Then assault himself and complain about it.

Then admit to witnessing an assault.

j

Then changing his name again because of the bad memories.

j

HA!!  gold Em, Gold.

j

Then adopt several starving chinese oprphans and demand they get a chace to have tea with O'bama and the Pope.

He's entitled to change his name if he wants to.  The difficulty is going to find something that rhymes with it.  I'm certain Dennis Cometti will outdo himself with this one.

According to "surname meaning" websites, O'Brian simply means "son of Brian".
Brian, however, means; The meaning of this name is not known for certain but it is possibly related to the old Celtic element bre meaning "hill", or by extension "high, noble".

He's entitled to change his name if he wants to.  The difficulty is going to find something that rhymes with it.  I'm certain Dennis Cometti will outdo himself with this one.

I‘ll be surprised if anyone uses anything but “la bamba”.

He will rename himself a symbol soon. Prince style

It'll be the universal symbol for 'turd'.

He will rename himself a symbol soon. Prince style

Maybe this one?

wankin.gif

Said to be privately seething that Adam Goodes was chosen ahead of him for Australian of the year.

Apart from giving us hours of Caddyfest entertainment, Josh has done us another favour 

BgQxStcCYAAGTfk.jpg

Apart from giving us hours of Caddyfest entertainment, Josh has done us another favour 

BgQxStcCYAAGTfk.jpg

That's good for football!!!