Henrietta O'Knob

Beaten to the "bigger than Mandela" claim by Kanye. This generation of celebrity/sportspeople just assumes that people are interested and will take them seriously, even if they still live with mum. John Lennon made an offhand remark and had a laugh. His claim actually got pretty close the truth. End times.

I think Kanye is a ****** as much as the next sane person, but that article was a fake.

I don't claim to know much about Horatio, but what I'm gathering is that his dad wasn't around as a kid, his mother raised him, and now he's taking his fathers name because it sounds more ethnic? What a ■■■■.

EDIT: I can't say douche? what about douchelord?

I had memories of the name Patrice Lumumba thinking he was a prize ■■■■■■■■ from Africa, but it turns out that he was a Salvador Allende type...democratically elected but killed because he didn't suit the interests of the CIA and big business.

Just wait till Harry claims descent from this great "freedom-fighter". He'd claim descent from Mandela if he could.

From this day forth I shall refer to him as Richie.

Harry Lamb.

Richie LaBamba

*teehee*

Up the Lubumba.

Harry La Colostomy - Bag

Ellen Degeneres

Ellen Degeneres

Yeah-nah.

There's a chance LaBamba would wear a dress.

Ellen Degeneres

or Ethnic Degenerate

This was one of those news stories where I honestly couldn't tell if it was satire or real.

Stop it you guys.

He's very sensitive.

first class self fondler

His ego is bigger than his coach's. Who woulda thought?

You just had to take it too far
There wouldnt be many more bigger FIGJAM's in the world than Buckley although Kevin Pietersen is closing the gap

My old footy coach was up there
Bernie Ryan was all about Bernie Ryan, and how Bernie Ryan wanted Bernie Ryan's team to play the way Bernie Ryan wanted

Yeah, nah! Not quite sure why he's taken his dad's name when apparently he bolted early doors.

Well, I am sure...it's because he's a giant douchebag.

According to "surname meaning" websites, O'Brian simply means "son of Brian".

Brian, however, means; The meaning of this name is not known for certain but it is possibly related to the old Celtic element bre meaning "hill", or by extension "high, noble". 

He changed his name because he thought the name Harry O'Brien was more suited to a pasty faced Irishman.

Brian, however, means; The meaning of this name is not known for certain but it is possibly related to the old Celtic element bre meaning "hill", or by extension "high, noble". 

Just like Brian of Nazareth.

Just like Brian of Nazareth.

He did have a good view at the end.

How long until he comes out as the first openly Gay AFL Player?  And I don't mean because he's Gay, I mean because the publicity he'd receive would surely be too much for him to resist.

The guy talks so much shyte that he makes Bangladesh look hygienic.  How many times has he witnessed a mugging / murder / injustice?!  He talks here about how his step father influenced him, but now apparently wants to turn his back on that and honor his biological father who he didn't even know existed until he was 19!!  

This guy brings humanity into disrepute. 

one day I will read the guidelines and learn to quote