Here's the Team - ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon - Jerrett doubles our Merrett

Tell me more, the rest of the family are watching ■■■■■■■ Bachelor in Paradise.

4 Likes

Hartley going the punch to nullify Cox bringing the ball to ground for his forwards will be beautiful if he can do it to the advantage of Saad, Bags and McGrath.

2 Likes

P.S. Fark numpites.

(LOL, numpites auto-corrects to umpires!)

Let’s pump these a*sholes

3 Likes

You better get your a-- to the top of the southern and get the biggest essendon chant of all time going DJR.

I hope Jackson kicks 5 & has Collingwood fans leaving the ground bemoaning “who the hell was that guy” just like we have in years past. Having said that I am still shocked that he’s been picked. I thought he should have been played every week in 2016 & when he wasn’t I assumed his papers were marked. Even now I can’t help but think surely Clark is in better form, has more upside & fills a bigger need as their midfield is their only strength & we shouldn’t need another small forward against what I class as a weak backline.

I guess if Myers can play his best ever game at 29 then there’s hope for Jacko yet.

4 Likes

…what?

The options for a small forward are Long (played his first half of VFL on the weekend), Houlahan or Jerett

Which would be the better option??

1 Like

If he can play a blinder and stay in the side for a while only to be pushed out by Raz, perhaps Collingwood will want to bring home a Merrett (Great Nephew of Collingwood and Cobden legend Thorold) and offer us something for him (not that I want to get rid of him if he shows enough form).

Would be really nice for Collingwood to be pantsed by a Stewart, 2 Merretts and Harts.

8 Likes

Pardon my ignorance but in the VFL has Jerret been playing mainly in the backline? Is their a chance Mcgrath could be back in the middle?

No. Wing & Fwd.

Absolutely this.

They are bog average and being massively overrated following a win against the worst team in a decade and then another in the wet.

I’m a massively pessimistic ■■■■■■ but if it is not wet we win by 10 goals.

1 Like

Added to this, we are going in as underdogs with the media going nuts over Collingwood for the past 12 days. Just the way we like going into games.

2 Likes

I hate these assessments as they come back and bite you - opposition is as weak as p_ss in areas A, B and C and what happens… they star in areas A, b and C and we stink it up in those areas we are meant to be dominant in. We are a good chance to win. Bring our good game and we are an excellent chance to win it.

So yes - Give these ■■■■■ an Anzac Day spanking!

Cool… best of luck Jerret this isn’t just any game!!!

1 Like

Games are won with pace and manic intensity… height
useful, but not if those big forwards don’t get the footy. Anyone watch the Grand Final? Enough with the overconfidence, Collingwood mids are good, game not done and dusted.

Not miserable, he is a realist as he is so fond of saying. The only one on here, according to him.

1 Like

Not over confidence, more actually just trying to be confident. Given the amount of backing Collingwood have received before this game.

We will not be going into this game with overconfidence or complacency. That’s the point.

Fair enough

I’m very excited to see what Jerret does with this chance.

Tear the ■■■■■ a new ■■■■■■■, young man.

2 Likes