Here's the Team - ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon - Jerrett doubles our Merrett

I just put a 5er on Jerrett to win the Anzac Day medal

7 Likes

numpites.

good call by me.

Well that’s done it, pies to win by 5 goals!

1 Like

And how’s the form of Worsfold, not even naming Fantasia and making him a late withdrawal. Nope, no mind games, just being honest. ■■■■■■■■.

On paper we look good but there’s been a few ANZAC day games where we’ve looked good on paper and gotten done easily.

I just hope the Pies are thinking “watch, this spud Merrett will come in and get best on ground”

Jackson Merrett - 7 touches, 0.1.

Cheers Worsfold

1 Like

Do you practise at being an ersehole or does it just come naturally to you ?

12 Likes

Just opened an email from the MCG, giving details of the game, times etc. Guess who they had in the pic.? ■■■■■■■ Sidebottom . Fk The MCG. Trolling arseholes

5 Likes

Can we give Guelfi a tagging role on Sidebottom? Please?

4 Likes

For everything that Anzac Day represents and there are still people that can’t behind one of our own in Jerret…says more about you and your character @youngbarry @darkknightpheonix

5 Likes

Teams run out about 2:54, anzac ceremony at 3:08, game start at 3:20.

Of course, I had to find that out from the Pies website, our site can be rubbish for useful info like that.

12:30pm – Gates open
2:32pm – Veterans Motorcade
2:54pm – Collingwood enters MCG
2:59pm – Joint banner with Essendon
3:08pm – ANZAC Day Observance Ceremony
3:20pm – Match commences
5:55pm – Post-match presentation

1 Like

Actually the best option for a small forward, given the need to tackle/chase/create turnovers, is Smith. But he is needed in the midfield.

1 Like

At least Jerrett will do more than what Hepp has been putting forward for the past 4 games.

Or get guelfi to dominate them-m, then they have to show him attention

Broke his leg last year, Round 5 2018 - banging down the door on the seniors team.

Well done son, very impressive recovery.

Best of luck!

13 Likes

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

6:00pm - Collingwood lap of honour

1 Like

Mammory at Royal after 35 point win :pray:t3:

Fixed

2 Likes

Noooo faaark balding bottom

Or how about Pendlebury for number what his, 4, 5 medal?

Treloar will get 40 possessions too, no doubt. All of them will be ■■■■ kicks into 50.

Sidebottom will get 2 or 3 of those snap/running into open goals, goals with 30+ possessions to boot.

Take your pick.

Although this time I’m thinking someone like Phillips will kick 5 goals or something.