Here's the team Carlscum v Essendon - what happens to Walla when you add water?

Hmm. Ponchos at the ready.

We beat Melbourne in the wet when Joe was kicking them from everywhere and Shanye slotting them on the run.

With Tippa and Raz we can do this.

2 Likes

No Francis.

Not ready

1 Like

Iā€™m annoyed there are players who have been worse than harts who still have their spot (at this stage)

1 Like

I think the Harts out is fair enough. Well beaten by a kid last week, no obvious match up, Brown in form and provides far more flexibility.

Hockingā€™s inclusion for Howlett ok also, and even if no actual lock down role can play semi accountable on one of Blues key mids and work them over physically. Zaka/Colyer/Parish to move to HFF.

Leuey for Smack a given.

I canā€™t see there being too many other changes, certainly wont be going taller with the weather. Although Gleeson not in great form/maybe still carrying injury so perhaps Dea might take his spot.

1 Like

Joe Dan good record in the wet.

I agree.

Could be Gleeson or maybe McGrath (rested/managed/whatever)

I still think Hartley is copping a fair bit for essentially having their best forward kick 2 on him.

If heā€™d got McStay or Close, his game may be viewed better.

I actually thought Hurley struggling with Close a few times was far more concerning.

9 Likes

Hartley surely a strategic move to freshen him up for Adelaide with 6 day turnaround?

Carlton wonā€™t be too tall as other people have already mentioned. Can handle with Ambrose Hurley Brown. It allows us to use some of this depth everyone is stoked we finally have.

5 Likes

Who would take Betts and Garlett in that case?

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve thought Hurls has been a bit flat. Understandable, but noticeable, nonetheless.

3 Likes

Brownā€™s gonna get towelled up.

1 Like

Hocking for Howlett is obvious. Iā€™m not sure that dropping Hartley is a good move; heā€™s far from a top defender but at least heā€™s big ā€“ the only one big enough to compete with Casboult ā€“ and he can kick. Brown doesnā€™t excite a nd Dea is too small, but I guess one of them will come in.

No other changes, I hope.

Hartley still doesnā€™t create enough IMO, a beautiful peg on him but rarely uses it.
Think his dropping could be of a strategic nature, Kelly probably wonā€™t travel to Adelaide so get a game into Dea

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to explain this to my grandfather for years now. Yet he always seems to get angry when it fails to rain despite showers being predicted. Itā€™s a ā€˜conspiracyā€™ apparently.

Then I explain it again. More tiring than essington.

1 Like

Well, it took two weeks for the team changes to infuriate me, oh well.

Based on that forecast,it is probable that no precipitation will fall over the MCG. On the other hand it could cop 30 mm or more in an extreme event.

Harts had a reasonably poor game last week IMO.