Here's the team Carlscum v Essendon - what happens to Walla when you add water?

I simply think we’re going more mobile marking against another mobile young forward line in slippery conditions as last week we missed that in the main.

He did say in his post game interview last week that he was carried a corkie into the game

1 Like

I now fear he’s going to kick the sealer for them.

Doubt Worsfold is going to single out Gleeson for praise last week and then turn around and drop him this week.

2 Likes

If they get into a position to kick the sealer, it won’t be due to his efforts

5 Likes

Oh man, I don’t even want to think about it.

Cant see them kicking a big enough score to go with our forward line. Wow… didn’t think I’d ever say that…

1 Like

FWIW, Michael Hartley has had 23 1 percenters for the year, in two games. The closest behind him is Hurley with 10. I think it’s a match up thing.

2 Likes

Final team

IN: Looney, Hocking, Brown
OUT: McKernan, Howlett, Hartley

1 Like

I’m gravely concerned that our backline may have only one h in it this week

5 Likes

More and more convinced we are going to lose.

We’re up and cocky.
They are down and look hopeless.
It’s going to ■■■■ rain.
We haven’t had a horrible loss to them for a while.

Conditions are perfect for a horrible soul destroying loss. One of the those games where they are just in front all day and we all think that our boys are going to eventually come good, but they never do and the Scum kick away at about the 25 minute mark of the last.

Please please prove me wrong, football gods.

9 Likes

Definitely set up for an Essington moment

3 Likes

Who’s cocky?

1 Like

I’m more and more convinced SMJ doesn’t proof-read his posts.

Also, I’m cocky.

4 Likes

I think the Heartly decision is as much about Brown playing a blinder than him playing terribly.

With so many players vying for selection there are going to be plenty of hard luck stories for the year.

Gee it’s going to be tough on Jerrett/McKenna or even Morgan if they come in when Kelly has a rest and play well yet get dropped straight away.

This is the joys of having a deep squad. The selection pressure is clearly immense at the moment.

2 Likes

Stewart, Dea, McNernan named in the twos.
Interchange Gleeson, Langford, Parish, McGrath?

1 Like

My phone is doing strange things purple monkey dishwasher

Worse still, we’ll hit the lead briefly 15 mins into the last, only to be eventually sunk by a Daisy Thomas torpedo from 60m.

1 Like

According to Whoosh, that won’t happen.

they celebrated him taking a mark last week, imagine the delight if he actually kicks a goal.