Here's the team Carlscum v Essendon - what happens to Walla when you add water?

And we’ll have kicked 5.16 for the day and had double the inside 50’s, won the clearances, free kicks, etc.

1 Like

What statement are you referring to?

I’m definitely cocky.

We’ll smash fark carlton in to the MCG turf so hard it would be quicker to dig through to the other side.

We’re gonna wreck them so ■■■■■■■ hard the AFL will fine them for bringing the game in to disrepute.

7 Likes

The Negative Nancy Boys are out in force …

2 Likes

Fark me, you lot are depressing.

We’re. Gunna. Win.

Probably by as much as 8 goals.

5 Likes

The one in bold, above.

If you meant which statement by Whoosha, I’m referring to when he said that should our younger players provide a similar output and show at least as much potential, they will be preferred over the mature guys.

This is the real reason players should never read blitz.

1 Like

I don’t read the articles, i’m here for the photos.

6 Likes

Any loss to fark Carlton is a horrible loss.

We lost to them the first time around last year.

It WAS a horrible loss.

1 Like

We had an excuse in 2016. this year there are no excuses.
Besides, this round we have a real ruckman

It was a horrible game full stop. I remember laughing at the skills from both teams they were that poor. Every move forward from either team between quarter time and halfway through the 3rd would end in either an out on the full or intercept mark. Putrid.

If we lose it is now 100% officially your fault.

1 Like

I noted in the Sun this morning. No one tipped Carlton. This should be ringing alarm bells out at the TVSC. Complacency warning needs to be issued in no uncertain terms.

5 Likes

You and Peos are men that get it.

I’m starting to have that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach already.

And since my last post, my brother (also a man who gets it), and who NEVER texts me, sent me a text saying that he was getting really worried about Sunday.

It’s on. I feel it.

3 Likes

wtf is wrong with you guys…

11 Likes

Nothing. On the other hand, any Essendon fan who is not thinking this way must be a goldfish.

4 Likes

ANY loss to Fark Carlton is a horrible loss.

1 Like

I agree 200%…We need to stay focused and hungry (like the wolf)

1 Like

Also I should point out that I’m normally extremely positive. I said we were 100% going to beat the Hawks, and said so on these forums for months. Carlton games are different though.

And are you generally a superstitious person, would you say? When did you begin feeling this way? As a child?

1 Like