Here's THE TEAM (final) vs 'Aints, Frangaless :(

Woosh trolls Blitz, we’re going in raw.

In: Michael, McKernan, Langford, McKenna, Laverde, Ambrose

Out: Jamar (suspension), Stokes (groin), Leuenberger (knee), Zaharakis (suspension), J. Merrett, Ashby

B: M Dea, M Hartley, A McDonald-Tipungwuti

HB: C Dempsey, S Michael, J Gwilt

C: M Gleeson, Z Merrett, O Fantasia

HF: W Hams, J Daniher, J Kelly

F: P Ambrose, M Brown, A Cooney

Foll: S McKernan, C Bird, B Goddard

IC: D Parish, K Langford, J Laverde, C McKenna,

E: A Francis, J Merrett, J Polkinghorne

The maggots give us a goal WTF???

JayLa puts us on the board with a roll.

Walla forward, Conor off HBF tonight.

You beauty.

Woosha just said Tippa will play forward and McKenna will play halfback

has anyone got a stream for this> I can’t get it on the usual ones i use :’(

Find our new warmup strategy pretty interesting to watch after seeing the same thing for 15 years.

Good Om you ABC radio. Spend the last 15 minutes in the lead up to out game talking about Geelong.

If you haven’t made it to a game this year do yourself a favour just so you can understand how sad thIngs are. Here with 10k others all sitting in polite silence.

here is a stream… oleoletv.com

On a much more positive note, air raid siren back to its 2012 best and the top gun intro stuff is all kinds of awesome.

I remember playing the saints at the G during the day, JJ missed when running into an open goal late...that was the last time we played them outside of the 4.40 sunday slot. Its out of control

Friday night 2010, Saturday night 2012. St Kilda have made the 4:40 Sunday their own however.

Don’t worry, next year we’re gonna get a majority of these 4.40 games.

2014 Sat night
2015 3.20 & 1.10

Lynch and Johnson commentating the game. Fkwit central. Absolute 0 sense will be demonstrated today.

4:40 Sunday sucks big time… but I’m a glutton for punishment and am sitting here waiting for the bounce.

No late changes

I’d bet my lefty we don’t.

Jerret not playing in the reserves

I remember playing the saints at the G during the day, JJ missed when running into an open goal late...that was the last time we played them outside of the 4.40 sunday slot. Its out of control

Friday night 2010, Saturday night 2012. St Kilda have made the 4:40 Sunday their own however.

Don’t worry, next year we’re gonna get a majority of these 4.40 games.

I remember playing the saints at the G during the day, JJ missed when running into an open goal late…that was the last time we played them outside of the 4.40 sunday slot. Its out of control