Here's THE TEAM (final) vs 'Aints, Frangaless :(

WE’RE GUNA WIN!

…the toss of the coin

Crowd expectations? I can't wait to go, We will win this. Joey to go big.

Another pitiful turn up of 14k Essendon fans like a few weeks ago v GSW Im sure.

afl was like don’t worry we’ll get our money from the upcoming clubs…

stacked game with dogs involved? 30k at etihad.

Crowd expectations? I can't wait to go, We will win this. Joey to go big.

Another pitiful turn up of 14k Essendon fans like a few weeks ago v GSW Im sure.

The accurate comments this year about a mediocre team bouncing back from a poor loss and crushing us definitely applies today. We’ll need to be careful of that, especially early.

Crowd expectations? I can’t wait to go, We will win this. Joey to go big.

BIG SAM at FF.

Playing the Russian Role.

12 point win against the Aints.

GET EXCITED!

ITS LAV TIME BABY BRING ON THE HYPE TRAIN WOOOOOOOOH WOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Been around the world, don’t speak their language
But your booty don’t need explaining
All I really need to understand is

Yep .......... Coach has seen enough ............Jerrett back where he should be.

Has Jerret shagged your wife or daughter? What is with the hate?

No hate at all.
Calling it as I see it.

He’s one of the worst players I’ve ever seen in an Essendon jumper.

Nothing personal.

Two With Sauce has just hit ludicrous speed. I don't like naming/shaming players who I think are the worst to wear the red and black but the only way your statement could be even close to true is if you're 2 years old. Even then there's been worse players on our list in that time.

Team balance wise I’d rather not have Michael and Ambrose in the same team. Ambrose has done a reasonable job as a lock down defender recently. However both players are low possession players with some other limitations.

I hope the 2 “L’s” that have come in kill it. I think the team looks much better if you rearrange it so that the 4 listed on the interchange are actually on the ground and others are off. Something like the below.

B Matt Dea, Michael Hartley, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti
HB Courtenay Dempsey, Patrick Ambrose, Conor McKenna
C Kyle Langford, Zach Merrett, Darcy Parish
HF Orazio Fantasia, Joe Daniher, James Kelly
F Jayden Laverde, Mitch Brown, Adam Cooney
FOL Shaun McKernan, Craig Bird, Brendon Goddard
I/C Martin Gleeson, Sam Michael, James Gwilt, Will Hams

ITS LAV TIME BABY BRING ON THE HYPE TRAIN WOOOOOOOOH WOOOOOOOOOOOOH

McKenna needed to play more games in the VFL to improve his game sense. Jerrett played well enough to get a game this week.

One of the dissapointing aspects of this year has been Laverde’s both injuries against Geelong. NAB game and his first game in the AFL this year. Was so looking forward to him getting 20 odd games this year. In that sense happy Laverde is in…though he needed to do more at the VFL.

Big Sam Michael named on the ground too.

Lid off !

Lol just to shove it in St. Kilda’s face. Watch the bloke we picked with the pick you gave us.

Ashby papers stamped?

Reckon its good for McKernan to play onball too, seems to go missing when played as a forward.

So how can a player be named as an emergency and at centre half back in the same team ???

FRANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

IN: J.Polkinghorne, S.McKernan, S.Michael, P.Ambrose, J.Laverde, K.Langford, A.Francis, C.McKenna

OUT: M.Jamar (suspended), M.Stokes (Groin), M.Leuenberger (Knee), D.Zaharakis (Suspension), J.Ashby (Omitted)

NEW: A. Francis

B: M Dea, M Hartley, A McDonald-Tipungwuti

HB: C Dempsey, S Michael, J Gwilt

C: M Gleeson, Z Merrett, O Fantasia

HF: W Hams, J Daniher, J Kelly

F: P Ambrose, M Brown, A Cooney

Foll: S McKernan, C Bird, B Goddard

IC From: D Parish, A Francis, J Merrett, K Langford, J Laverde, C McKenna, J Polkinghorne

Emergencies: S.McKernan, J.Polkinghorne, S.Michael’

D Parish, A Francis, J Merrett, K Langford, J Laverde, C McKenna, J Polkinghorne

Which 3 will be named emergencies?

Polk and who else?

The other two named as emergencies on the EFC website are also named on the ground. Not sure what’s going on there.