Here's THE TEAM (final) vs 'Aints, Frangaless :(

So how can a player be named as an emergency and at centre half back in the same team ???

good question? id guess the emergencies are a typo, will remove from op

Woosha reading Shaw’s articles?

D Parish, A Francis, J Merrett, K Langford, J Laverde, C McKenna, J Polkinghorne

Which 3 will be named emergencies?

Polk and who else?

The other two named as emergencies on the EFC website are also named on the ground. Not sure what’s going on there.

Why do you immediately assume polk? I think it would be good for him to come in just to help make up the experience we lost this week. It’s hard to pick who will be the emergencies but imo they will be francis, laverde, mckenna. Just basing that off the outs and which players are best suited to come in and fill in each role/

McKenna deserves the chance to play in the midfield or off half back. I’m concerned he’ll be asked to play Stokes’ role.

PS. The VFL side is now decimated.

Saints squad
IN
Sean Dempster, Eli Templeton, Nathan Wright, Daniel McKenzie, Lewis Pierce
OUT
Tom Lee (Omitted), Paddy McCartin (Concussion)

Blitz Blue Balls if Francis is an emergency.

In

Big Sam Michael named on the ground too.

He has a lot to prove, according to his own admission. He will go hard at it, and look to intimidate a few. Hope he and Smack both have great games.

Francis not even mentioned in the efc team selection video!!

booooooooo

Big Sam Michael named on the ground too.

He has a lot to prove, according to his own admission. He will go hard at it, and look to intimidate a few. Hope he and Smack both have great games.

Me too CJ. Reckon Michael could through his weight around at least as well as Jamar had been. The role in the forward has been important for both Brown and Daniher’s games the last few weeks too.

D Parish, A Francis, J Merrett, K Langford, J Laverde, C McKenna, J Polkinghorne

Polk and who else?

The other two named as emergencies on the EFC website are also named on the ground. Not sure what’s going on there.

Why do you immediately assume polk? I think it would be good for him to come in just to help make up the experience we lost this week. It’s hard to pick who will be the emergencies but imo they will be francis, laverde, mckenna. Just basing that off the outs and which players are best suited to come in and fill in each role/

Polk was named as an emergency on the website, and was the only one of the emergencies who were named on the extended bench. While it makes no sense to name emergencies and an extended bench and as HeppelltitisD indicated it was probably a mistake on behalf of the club website (now removed), he is more likely than other players named on the ground.

Besides, I am in the camp in favour of weaning off the top ups, although I am happy that Sam Michael will get his first game for us, and I will be there hoping for a win.

I actually don’t want any more of those named on the bench to miss out, but if push came to shove, I would probably omit Jerrett, but don’t want to choose another. Just go with the the best combination of the three F’s I suppose.

Form, fitness and freshness.

Woosha clearly teasing us, as he will be Emerg. Unethical.

Polk and who else?

Polk was named as an emergency on the website, and was the only one of the emergencies who were named on the extended bench. While it makes no sense to name emergencies and an extended bench and as HeppelltitisD indicated it was probably a mistake on behalf of the club website (now removed), he is more likely than other players named on the ground.

Besides, I am in the camp in favour of weaning off the top ups, although I am happy that Sam Michael will get his first game for us, and I will be there hoping for a win.

I actually don’t want any more of those named on the bench to miss out, but if push came to shove, I would probably omit Jerrett, but don’t want to choose another. Just go with the the best combination of the three F’s I suppose.

Form, fitness and freshness.

Yeh I saw that but clubs never name emergencies on a thursday before a sunday game. The fact that it said Mckernan and Michael were emergencies alongside polk, as well as being on the field shows the whole thing was a mistake. Polk being listed as an emergency doesn’t mean anything at this stage. And I agree, I hope polk doesn’t get played as I too am a fan giving the young kids a game. But I would understand if he does get played,

I expect to see as the INs.

Smack, Michael, Ambrose, Langford and one of Laverde/Polk. It’s likely to be Polk given we lost Zaka & Stokes, but hopefully Shaws comments taken.

Team should put in far more competitve effort than last time. Smack, big Sam Michael and Ambrose to throw their weight around.

That’s the end of Ashby though you’d think, surely joining Edwards and Kommer as goneski.

How many goal Frang?

Frangaa will have a better debut than Hurley against Port!

I suspect we may go into this game too top heavy - Reckon Ambrose will follow Riewoldt everywhere.

Michael was bog in the vfl for mine, a well earned debut.

this is good.

UNLOCK the ■■■■ BLOCK.

Is this is how the reasonable common man in the street would expect it to be done?

Can you think of any other words meaning something similar enough to ‘condom’ which rhyme with UNLOCK?