Here's THE TEAM (final) vs Gold Coast LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGY (Francis calf :( Parish rested)

Can Parish still win the Rising Star?

Jarrad Grant is getting a game for farks sake, we can roll these kents.

Get rid of Grimley, play Redman up forward. Don’t even bother with a ruck chop out, it’s overrated.

why the hell is stokes in the team?

I legitimately thought it was Wednesday, and the Long announcement was an early preview.

and and and and and and (about 5 why,s) Final selection will be interesting

Probably because he's one of the few senior players left available

Why would you rest a player at this time of the year?

To give the tops ups game time before they leave.

2 more games for 200, and we are very light on for experience having lost Goddard and Dempsey.

I’d be happy with a Bench of…
Redman, Langford, Hams & Simpkin

We’re playing 9 backmen

Long, tippa and stokes all in forwardline.

When they're super young and have been asked to do more than their bodies can handle and even getting through one more game so soon would be a stretch. A week can do wonders.

J.Merrett, M.Redman, K.Langford, J.Simpkin should be on the bench for mine.

Stokes and Zaharakis will both need to pull their fingers out, though on recent form if I had to choose between them I’d pick Stokes.

Good to see stokes and zaka being rewarded for their good form with another game in the 1s.

They couldnt of rested francis and parish for next weeks game, and had them play this weeks game instead?

do we actually want to win or just happy to get a bit more “development”

Great to see Long get a game though, really happy for the kid

100th for Polky.

101st

The player being rested is an 18 year old kid playing AFL against hardened men, has kept up and tried his guts out all year and not missed a beat. He deserves a rest and breaking him in his first year is the last thing the club wants.

Fanta: (

not happy he’s on-ball ivan?

Was doing 5 things at once and missed his inclusion

Parish 1 week rest is a good move. Kid will play 20 games doing a lot of heavy lifting in his first season. What a start to a career and what a platform to the first full preseason and next year!

Red an is emergency for 4th week in a row!

What a side. LOL