Here's THE TEAM (final) vs Pies

Soooo....

Why would 44. S McKERNAN be the only player listed on the efc pace all in caps…

#conspiracy

They forgot to take the caps lock off after switching from the lower case ‘c’ to ‘K’?

Soooo....

#conspiracy

It’s a shouty kind of name?

na na na na na na na na 27. REDMAN!!!

1. SMACK!!! 41. WHAM!!! 19. SHRED!!!
mckernan, the new giles.
Correction:

McKernan, the old McKernan:

He’ll get a game in the second half of the year when Leuenberger is put on the long-term-injury list.

We don’t necessarily need another tall up forward, we just need to kick it to someone who’s not surrounded by three defenders. The Langford’s a smart kid, stick him down there with Joey and see if he can lead into space.

Soooo....

#conspiracy

They forgot to take the caps lock off after switching from the lower case ‘c’ to ‘K’?

In explaining any puzzling Essendon phenomenon, always choose stupidity over conspiracy, incompetence over cunning.

-- (with apologies to) Charles Krauthammer

If we bring in Grimley and play Ambrose I’ll be worried about the mobility of the forward line. Ideally Ambrose is a straight swap with Grim reaper but have no confidence

Why do you people think Grimley is coming in at all?

If we bring in Grimley and play Ambrose I'll be worried about the mobility of the forward line. Ideally Ambrose is a straight swap with Grim reaper but have no confidence

Ambrose is very mobile. He is one our hardest runners at the club and plays tall. My guess as to why he is always selected.
He had a bad game last week - should have taken a few more marks but I think we all under estimate how much effort he puts in off the ball.

i dunno, maybe because he was named in the side?

Yeah, but apart from that?

Because he’s named in the squad probs. Also addresses a need for a Joe distraction. IMO Kommer would also make a good compliment; Grimley leading and Kommer scrapping either create opportunities for themselves or make room for Joe to take easier marks. I’ve seen this work really well at training, can’t wait to see it happen on the big stage.

mckernan, the new giles.
Correction:

McKernan, the old McKernan:

He’ll get a game in the second half of the year when Leuenberger is put on the long-term-injury list.

No you didn’t :open_mouth:

Jesse White out makes them better

Remember someone on here saying the swans wanted to keep Jesse White.
Potato of the decade.

Whoever said that is lying. The Swans tried to shift him as part of the Tippett deal. The crows preferred to lose Tippett for nothing and get caught cheating the salary cap rather than sign Jessie White.

He'll probably just be an emergency like last week. So not really name in the side, only the squad at this stage.

Essendon win
Buckley sacked
Malthouse contracted for 3 years
Perfect

Essendon win Buckley sacked Malthouse contracted for 3 years Perfect

Succession plans and “director” of coaching was all the rage back then.
so far it’s yielded
malthouse and buckley at collingwood, gone from a premiership team in 2010 to now.
Hird and thompson to the shitstain that will hang around this clubs history forever no matter what.
Good luck goodwin and melbourne ha.

Footy Trivia … only three Brownlow medallists have gone on to be a Senior coach of AFL football.

2 of them have come completely unstuck and been sacked.

The 3rd is about to be.

Footy Trivia .. only three Brownlow medallists have gone on to be a Senior coach of AFL football.

2 of them have come completely unstuck and been sacked.

The 3rd is about to be.

King Richard???
I suppose you did say AFL, but just say’n…

Hmm, I thought that one of them had “resigned”.