Here's THE TEAM (final) vs Pies

According to someone on BFooty Smack twigged a quad yesterday at training and was having scans today ! I think it will be dempsey and grimley in for laverde and ambrose

Both Ambrose and Grimley will play IMO, we won’t be leaving Joe one out anymore.

Back to a three tall fwd structure, Grimley playing deep, Joe CHF with Ambrose the mobile 3rd tall and ruck chop out for Leuey.

Cox, Cloke and Moore are all big units. Will need Brown back with Hartley and Gwilt.

Surprised Mckenna got another run too. Looked nowhere near it last week

He’s a good second up player :slight_smile:

He also did pretty well in the pies game last year. Regardless it’s a fair call and not that much of a surprise

Smack must not quite be doing things that the coaching panel are after. Whether it's defensive pressure or something of that nature I don't know.

Grimley has to play then surely? JD needs a chop out.

Watching Smack in the VFL finals last year I thought he’d be a lock for seniors best 22 this year and that was before CAS. Played well forward in the VFL again last week. What’s the deal with Smack?

Remember the Melbourne win, when Brown forward and Smack out solved our round one forward line woes?

Mason Cox lol

5 goals and Anzac medal for certain

Hey, I said that two days ago in the other thread. I’m just scared that he’s actually been brought into the team.

Jesse White out makes them better

Remember someone on here saying the swans wanted to keep Jesse White.
Potato of the decade.

Remember the Melbourne win, when Brown forward and Smack out solved our round one forward line woes?

Bad quad apparently.

Don’t think I could stand another forward line performance like last week. All those clearances and possessions for bugger all. Maybe Grim can offer a second target and at least bring the ball to ground.

IN: Demps, Grimley
OUT: Lav, Ambrose

Please.

This might require Brown playing back and, like said earlier, I think he partners well with JoeDan so I’m happy for him to start forward. Therefore, if Grimley doesn’t play they might give Ambrose another run down back.

Bad quad apparently.

Is there anything more to this than just a bf rumor

Who owes me money? Ambrose still in.

McKernan for Ambrose was the simplest change of all time.

Who owes me money? Ambrose still in.

McKernan for Ambrose was the simplest change of all time.

Grimley was actually a ruckman when he was drafted.

Smack is a ruckman too… and he’s on our list. And is mobile and can play fwd (and mid) so is the perfect compliment for Loony

No it didn’t.

Joe just played well in round 2, and Melbourne were garbage.

mckernan, the new giles.

man the above 2 named guys must be real ■■■■■ or something, they are like the anti bolton, hennneman, stanton etc.

No it didn’t.

Joe just played well in round 2, and Melbourne were garbage.

Ambrose played pretty well too.

Lol why do you all think Grimley is going to get a game?

Soooo…

Why would 44. S McKERNAN be the only player listed on the efc pace all in caps…

#conspiracy

Soooo....

Why would 44. S McKERNAN be the only player listed on the efc pace all in caps…

#conspiracy

It’s a shouty kind of name?