47 James Kelly

EMERGENCIES
24 Craig Bird
44 Shaun McKernan
52 Jonathan Simpkin

IN
Michael Hartley, Nick Kommer, Orazio Fantasia
OUT
Shaun McKernan (Omitted), Craig Bird (Omitted), Jonathan Simpkin (Omitted)

N.Kommer , M.Hartley , O.Fantasia for Simpkin, Bird, McKernan

Was super excited to get a text message titled BJ only to find it was Goddard spamming me

Would’ve thought against this Melbourne team Smack in the middle and Bird remaining would have been ideal; but sending the right message - can’t be poor/fail to have an impact and stay in

Excellent selections that should cover deficiencies from last week. Hartley in means Brown can play forward. Kommer in to bring more forward pressure. Does mean JD will ruck.

Round 2 – Team:

INS: Nick Kommer, Michael Hartley (debut), Orazio Fantasia

OUTS: Craig Bird (omit.), Jonathan Simpkin (omit.), Shaun McKernan (omit.)

Milestones: Michael Hartley (debut), Joe Daniher (50 games)

B: Matt Dea, Mitch Brown, Mark Baguley

HB: James Gwilt, Michael Hartley, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti

C: Brendon Goddard, David Zaharakis, Jackson Merrett

HF: Zach Merrett, Patrick Ambrose, Kyle Langford

F: Mathew Stokes, Joe Daniher, Nick Kommer

R: Matthew Leuenberger, Ryan Crowley, Darcy Parish

I: Martin Gleeson, Orazio Fantasia, Adam Cooney, James Kelly

KOMMER!!!

Mckernan out and Cooney still in wtf

RAZ

Like those ins.

Hartley replaces Ambrose, as many called for.

Ambrose then replaces McKernan!

I know Worsfold raves about Joe D, but after last week most though he needed more support forward…

Smack out is baffling. Sure he got lost as a forward but they should give gone more time on ball. JD to rotate through the ruck instead, oh yay.

Brown probably plays forward. I wouldn’t be expecting him to have much more impact than snack to be honest. If like to see us set up with brown as the third tall

You know what Kommer brings. He’d want to bring more of it than in last weeks praccy.

Mckernan out is perplexing.

LOL COONEY LIVES ANOTHER DAY

Ambrose has photos, Cooney must have a video.

Disappointed McKernan is out… would love to have seen McKenna in for Cooney…(or anyone else in for Cooney for that matter)

I’d rather play we Mckenna as the centre-forward pressuriser ahead of Kommer. He still looks rusty and not running on top of the ground so to speak like in 2013.

Wow. Ruthless selections there.

In saying that I haven’t thought much of Simpkin all preseason, Kommer will crack in harder. Bird coming off limited preparation, and pace of Fanta more valuable.

Very surprising selection with Smack though… Although Melb use Pederson as second ruck which Ambrose can certainly go up against.

Leuey going to have his work cut out that’s for sure against Gawn.

Glad we dropped Simpkin, was miles off it last week. Would’ve liked to give Bird another chance but he was pretty bad also.

Will Cooney respond? Is he capable?

Smack out is baffling. Sure he got lost as a forward but they should give gone more time on ball. JD to rotate through the ruck instead, oh yay.

Brown probably plays forward. I wouldn’t be expecting him to have much more impact than snack to be honest. If like to see us set up with brown as the third tall

Not really. Regardless of what Blitz may think, he is a fairly average, and limited, footballer.

Good call on Simpkin and Bird, they need to harden up and lead the way or Fark off.

Cooneys last stand this week.