Hird. Pressure is mountain

With the mountain of pressure on our coach, geez he looks good in his latest presser.

It's going to be interesting picking which new troll is damnation's new name.

Lol did you pick my last one? I think not…

go back and read my quote

Yes…I’m asking a different question.

trying to but actually relying on the subject of my sentence

lol no just a question is all.

where you wrote "one". that refers to "one" of the subject of my sentence. If you meant ask a "different question" you needed to introduce a different subject.

was your six hours spent planning a response that would make people feel bad for making fun of someone with genuine comprehension problems?

You must be a hoot at parties.

The last party I went to was the 1970 cliche of the year awards. The lifetime achievement montage they gave an out of context “you must be a hoot at parties” was really moving

where you wrote "one". that refers to "one" of the subject of my sentence. If you meant ask a "different question" you needed to introduce a different subject.

was your six hours spent planning a response that would make people feel bad for making fun of someone with genuine comprehension problems?

You must be a hoot at parties.

"Our players are men, and they will go and play like men"

I like it.

A little bit of Knighta about that cooment, who had a penchant for calling the team ‘Young Men’ at every press conference.

That young Melshkam looks a good prospect.

"Our players are men, and they will go and play like men"

I like it.

A little bit of Knighta about that cooment, who had a penchant for calling the team ‘Young Men’ at every press conference.

Essendon Game Plans 101: 4 questions, Time allowed 3 hrs.

Evaluate the Gameplan used by Essendon in Round 1 against Sydney by watching a replay of the first 3 quarters.
Evaluate the Gameplan used by Essendon in Round 2 against Hawthorn by watching a replay of the first 3 quarters.
Evaluate the Gameplan used by Essendon in Round 11 against West Coast by watching a replay of the first 3 quarters.

1. State whether you think the same gameplan was used in Round 1 as the one used in Round 2 and elaborate on your reasons
  2. State whether you think the game plans were successful, and elaborate on your reasons
  3. Based on your answer to Q1 what reasons do you give for any differences between the two game plans.
    4 State whether you think the gameplan has changed since round 1 and 2 and elaborate on your reasons

Such is my vanity and persistence , I am taking this step, which I know is frowned upon on forums, but I have commented on my own post.

In case you missed the meaning of this post, it goes to the folk here who criticise the Hird gameplan.
OK, I would agree that playing a game without a recognised ruckman was a mistake.
OK, I would agree that the players are playing poorly as a team and some are out of form,

But to criticise the Hird gameplan without actually knowing in detail what it is, how many variations there are in it, how it is evolving, how it responds to various changes in available players and conditions and is varied based on opposition swat analysis, is IMO ill informed .
If those criticising the gameplan do the study and can answer those questions then I will accept their criticism of the gameplan, should they wish to reiterate it.

That ought to keep some people busy for awhile.

Sometimes. And, on some days I like to mix them up and draw them randomly from a hat.

I hold Hird anti-cultists in the same regard as anti-vaxers, climate change denialists, evolution denialists and homeopathy kooks.

In that order?

I hold Hird anti-cultists in the same regard as anti-vaxers, climate change denialists, evolution denialists and homeopathy kooks.

Essendon Game Plans 101: 4 questions, Time allowed 3 hrs.

Evaluate the Gameplan used by Essendon in Round 1 against Sydney by watching a replay of the first 3 quarters.
Evaluate the Gameplan used by Essendon in Round 2 against Hawthorn by watching a replay of the first 3 quarters.
Evaluate the Gameplan used by Essendon in Round 11 against West Coast by watching a replay of the first 3 quarters.

1. State whether you think the same gameplan was used in Round 1 as the one used in Round 2 and elaborate on your reasons
  2. State whether you think the game plans were successful, and elaborate on your reasons
  3. Based on your answer to Q1 what reasons do you give for any differences between the two game plans.
    4 State whether you think the gameplan has changed since round 1 and 2 and elaborate on your reasons

Such is my vanity and persistence , I am taking this step, which I know is frowned upon on forums, but I have commented on my own post.

In case you missed the meaning of this post, it goes to the folk here who criticise the Hird gameplan.
OK, I would agree that playing a game without a recognised ruckman was a mistake.
OK, I would agree that the players are playing poorly as a team and some are out of form,

But to criticise the Hird gameplan without actually knowing in detail what it is, how many variations there are in it, how it is evolving, how it responds to various changes in available players and conditions and is varied based on opposition swat analysis, is IMO ill informed .
If those criticising the gameplan do the study and can answer those questions then I will accept their criticism of the gameplan, should they wish to reiterate it.

He should stop mentioning finals are still on the agenda and just focus on getting the team playing good football.

just answering a direct question…he is going to say the obvious to be positive. don’t read too much into headline

You can be positive without placing undue pressure on yourself and the team.

Well the players think the same though as per Zaka and Goddard quotes before hird even spoke

Well they are 2 players that need to lift if it is possible, but at 4-7 I don’t think it is. Especially the way we are playing and we have absolutely no forwardline capable of producing a score over 100 points a game.

read what Hird actually said.

I did…he should have said we aren’t thinking finals but improving our performances as a team. If it happens it happens but it is not a focus.

I dont think you did
"We still think it’s possible but at the moment we’re not worried about whether we make the finals or don’t make the finals.

“We have to play a certain way and get our players playing to a certain ability and that’s what we’re focusing on.”
Unquote - AAP 23JUN

troll

He disappeared faster than the raptor.

“Go Bombers”

He should stop mentioning finals are still on the agenda and just focus on getting the team playing good football.

just answering a direct question…he is going to say the obvious to be positive. don’t read too much into headline

You can be positive without placing undue pressure on yourself and the team.

Well the players think the same though as per Zaka and Goddard quotes before hird even spoke

Well they are 2 players that need to lift if it is possible, but at 4-7 I don’t think it is. Especially the way we are playing and we have absolutely no forwardline capable of producing a score over 100 points a game.

read what Hird actually said.

I did…he should have said we aren’t thinking finals but improving our performances as a team. If it happens it happens but it is not a focus.

I dont think you did
"We still think it’s possible but at the moment we’re not worried about whether we make the finals or don’t make the finals.

“We have to play a certain way and get our players playing to a certain ability and that’s what we’re focusing on.”
Unquote - AAP 23JUN

But that’s not what gameplans were made for.