Hird To Concentrate On Preparing for 2015

Read robbos article won’t make anyone happy

I want Hirdy to state that he is looking at potential signings from other clubs for 2015. Then make himself obvious at training sessions for the other clubs with pen and paper. Walking up to specific players from each side and starting random conversations but just walking away if any officials approach.

Just to get into the head of the opposition supporters and teams.

The stupidity of the Board is not realising that whatever they do will be used by the media to further fan the flames to sell papers.

They should have said nothing and just waited until the suspension ended and see what the lay of the land was then.

Remember there is the little matter of the Court case that is being heard 2 weeks before Hird returrns officially to the fold.

Trying to get the pressure removed by placating the hacks is a waste of time, As if the "distraction" will cease when the Court cases are imminent.

The cases will be immeasurably more distracting than the hysteria aroused by Hird outrageously returning to Australia  and then saying he cannot wait to return to his job when he is entitled to (Shock/Horror!).

Stupid PR cave for no gain.

Tell the scum nothing and just get on with the important issues.

My concern is that Bomber has to stay at the club. Still not sure exactly what Neil Craig does?

I don't think too many are worried about what Craig does!

At most he won't be coaching us for a further 2 games (incl rd 23). And he's getting paid. I couldn't care less.

Real damned what ever you do situation.

EFC Action:   Say Nothing:  Media Reaction: Condemnation of lack of decisiveness,  clarity and weak governance by the club.

EFC Action:   Allow Hird to have a  role in 2014   Media Reaction: Condemnation of poor decision and betrayal of Bomber Thompson

EFC Action:  Delay Hird until 2015:  Media Reaction: Condemnation of lack of club loyalty to Hird.

The whole situation is now compounding by too many stakeholders with too many opinions,  and too many reporters circling opportunistically wanting to spin the situation to sell the maximum number of newspapers and get the 10 second grabs for their 6pm news.

We just have to keep on supporting the club as best we can,  so we can see our team play its best footy and hopefully get into the finals.

Just follow a leader’s example - James Hird hasn’t reacted to the media at all.

Do the same.

Forget them.

Essendon supporters are keeping them employed. The rest of the football world is OVER it.

I want Hirdy to state that he is looking at potential signings from other clubs for 2015. Then make himself obvious at training sessions for the other clubs with pen and paper. Walking up to specific players from each side and starting random conversations but just walking away if any officials approach.

Just to get into the head of the opposition supporters and teams.

LOL

No doubt the right move. It probably isn’t hird so much being there and interacting with the players , it’d be the hoards of media that follow him every step of the way 24/7 that would be the problem.

Another thing , can mark Robinson shut the fark up. If hird took a position on match day or not he’d be writing up some tripe whichever way it went saying how it’s the wrong thing. Sick of this c*** of a journalist that believes to know everything

So it's screw Robbo again?

It's always was, can't believe some people actually forgave him to start with.

So it's screw Robbo again?

Biggest back peddler ever. Joins forces when there's a hint of truth ,otherwise will dump all over you to go with the flow. Worse than a school girl

My concern is that Bomber has to stay at the club. Still not sure exactly what Neil Craig does?

Bomber should be doing that role, he is more qualified than Craig.

Bomber should be doing that role, he is more qualified than Craig.

Totally different roles.

Craig has experience in sports science & fitness programs as well as coaching. Considering the football department recent problems he is the right man for the job.