Hiring a player or ex-player to appear at parties

Hey guys. Any ideas how to get a player/explayer to a party (and to pay them)? Ive tried the club but they couldnt help out. Does anyone have player managers contacts or ex-players details?

I was under the impression the top tier player sponsorship included one appearance by your player at an event of your choosing.

There are two ex-players who are about the funniest men I have ever met. Steve Alessio can talk under water and has great stories to tell and is a ripper of a bloke, reckon he would cost a dollar or six

But Terry Daniher is easily the funniest and most interesting bloke; and I reckon if you laid beer on all night he would never leave. He is also incredibly humble and so polite. A real credit to his Mum and Dad; just like the whole Daniher family !

I’m sure Justin Murphy would make an excellent clown.

S Madden also does it I think and is an affable sort of a bloke

Kyle Reimers wouldnt cost a fortune I wouldnt imagine

I’ll second Alessio. Very amusing.

Hey guys. Any ideas how to get a player/explayer to a party (and to pay them)? Ive tried the club but they couldnt help out. Does anyone have player managers contacts or ex-players details?

Check out Legends and Heroes framing in Richmond. You can hire Heppell, Goddard or Hurley to attend your function.

Courtney Johns for your missus to be hens night?

C’mon, Nift.

Ill do it. I could dress up as Brad Plain or something.

It will be just like that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a Krusty impersonator.

John Barnes.

I was once introduced as West Coast premiership player and proud South Australian Troy Bond at a business seminar in the mid 1990’s.

Imagine him and Justin working together. Having heard the latter it would be genuinely hilarious.

Just start a fire and Tayte Pears will rock up

Imagine him and Justin working together. Having heard the latter it would be genuinely hilarious.

Pass.

warwick capper

pickstar.com.au

Pavlich and Begley have set up Pickstar. List, including Alessio and Fantasia among others, is up on its website

Tony Antrobus does a great Cheech from
The old Cheech and Chong.

Look up pearl entertainment he used to run the old sportsmans nights with Simon and terry . His name is Simon