Hobart- a nice place to visit?

And don’t forget, you can’t drive over the bridge when a boat is going under it.

and this is why…

http://pirateisland.com.au/pages/visit-our-shopfront

Mate, I was out sailing on the Derwent the other day and thought the ■■■■■■ pirates were going to get me. It was close.

Arrrgh it be Apple island

You should go to the top of Mt Wellington. You’ll get a lovely view of the town from there. Also it’s great to clear the senses when you get hit by a blast of wind coming from Antarctica.

Bruny Island, about 2 hours from Hobart is just lovely and the Speed boat cruise from Adventure Bay is sensational, if a bit pricey - it regularly wins Oz’s best tourism award and I can now see why. If it’s a bit rough it’s not for those prone to seasickness though.

Maybe not on a tourism top 10 list in the depth of a Taswegian Winter?

Well they tell you to come well rugged up and then give you wet weather tops. I just looked up Trip advisor reviews and they have a number of recent June reviews.https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g255097-d1720106-Reviews-Bruny_Island_Cruises-Hobart_Greater_Hobart_Tasmania.html
Admittedly I don’t mind the cold weather but I’d go back in a heart beat, but I’d wear an extra jumper and gloves.

Hobart was ■■■■■■ awesome. Thanks everyone for your input. If you haven’t ever been down that way do yourselves a big favour. Heading back for a better look for sure.

The Kettering Incident is not doing wonders for SE Tassie as a tourist destinations.

You end up with this moss-type stuff growing out of your skin, and probably glow in the dark too.

The Kettering Incident is not doing wonders for SE Tassie as a tourist destinations.

You end up with this moss-type stuff growing out of your skin, and probably glow in the dark too.

■■■■■■ good feed in the pub there though.

and this is why...

I used to know the guy who was in the white car hanging there.

■■■■■■ good feed in the pub there though.

Chickens with three heads? Fish with three eyes?

Used to?
As in…?

Used to? As in.....?

Another life - a lifetime ago - in truth, though I’m still here, I’m not sure if he is.

Is that cryptic for I pushed him

The storyline ending was more of a bad wrap for Kettering. Stuffed if I could work out what was happening but it wasn’t to my taste at all. I feel like I wasted 8 hours.

My fav food memory of Hobart is going down to the docks and getting box freshly deep fried scallops for like $2.50. Was middle of scallop season which i think is over now??

My fav food memory of Hobart is going down to the docks and getting box freshly deep fried scallop for like $2.50. Was middle of scallop season which i think is over now??
Fixed
My fav food memory of Hobart is going down to the docks and getting box freshly deep fried scallop for like $2.50. Was middle of scallop season which i think is over now??
Fixed
I missed the bit you changed.
Fixed
I missed the bit you changed.

Fixed.