Hold the Devon, down to our last Zac... The Team: NORTH MELBOURNE v ESSENDON MRVL , 4:20pm AEST Friday, April 19, 2019

If I am the AFL, I’d just say no and force us to play one of the four listed emergencies.

The only reason I’d allow an out of emergency change is if there weren’t enough fit players to make up the 22, in which case I wouldn’t let them play at the lower levels either. It can still be taken advantage of, but more difficult.

1 Like

14 followers, one of which is Damien Barrett.

That’s where you’re at in life as a public figure?

What a fkn loser.

5 Likes

Why are there even emergencies in the first place? The whole point of an emergency is that they are unforeseeable, so a team wouldn’t know which player they would need to replace in advance.

1 Like

15 followers in common with the person who took the screen shot.

But why?

I want the best teams possible out there, rather than caring about keeping gambling orgs happy.

1 Like

No surprise the dickbrain has no concept of the meaning of the word “emergency”.

The AFL and integrity.

LOL

3 Likes

It’s called an oxymoron.

2 Likes

This is a must win game today because its my birthday and I said so. Please Bombers.

10 Likes

Absolutely loving the butthurt on afl facebook pages. Hope daniher kicks a bag and jumps on some kids head

5 Likes

Just bailed from work in Tokyo under the guise of a meeting with a potential new client, Joe Ham Smallgoods. Carn the Mighty Bombers!

14 Likes

Smith and Zaka out means Parish has to pick up the slack and play more on the ball. Looking for a big game from him.

1 Like

So Zac Clarke is being rested and therefore primed for Anzac Day?

Dont care if its a scrap

Just win

4 Likes

Just win you kents

6 Likes

O why not bring Draper in. Joe should be playing through the vfl for at least a week. He hasn’t played a proper game for almost a year

4 Likes

Driving into town this arvo, there was a dead roo on the roadside, significantly inviserated. Crows picking over the carcass.

Make of this what you will.

You heard it here first.

Take it to the bank.

8 Likes

Glad Joeys in. It was a joke to even suggest he play in the VFL.

I’d be happy with an ugly 8 point win

1 Like

A sign that Justin Crow has ruined Joey Daniher’s body?

1 Like