How do we fix the forward line?

thesis style posts, venn diagrams, case studies, ragging on hayden skipworth is accepted

1. Buy every Essendon player a puppy. 2. Let them bond with said puppy. 3. Learn new tactics and strategies to create space. 4. Teach players to kick to leading player's advantage. 5. Before game take all puppies to an unkown location. 6. Any player who fails item 3 or item 4 attends unkown location as part of post-match warm down. 7. Use imagination here, but it involves a lot of fur and ends with not a lot of puppies 8. Repeat as necessary
I thought this was going to be a Seeing Eye dog joke at first.
1. Buy every Essendon player a puppy. 2. Let them bond with said puppy. 3. Learn new tactics and strategies to create space. 4. Teach players to kick to leading player's advantage. 5. Before game take all puppies to an unkown location. 6. Any player who fails item 3 or item 4 attends unkown location as part of post-match warm down. 7. Use imagination here, but it involves a lot of fur and ends with not a lot of puppies 8. Repeat as necessary
I thought this was going to be a Seeing Eye dog joke at first.
  1. Buy every Essendon player a puppy.
  2. Let them bond with said puppy.
  3. Learn new tactics and strategies to create space.
  4. Teach players to kick to leading player’s advantage.
  5. Before game take all puppies to an unkown location.
  6. Any player who fails item 3 or item 4 attends unkown location as part of post-match warm down.
  7. Use imagination here, but it involves a lot of fur and ends with not a lot of puppies
  8. Repeat as necessary

Brown FF. Simple.

Do we have the least experienced forward line in the comp?

Is Patton out of contract?

3 ways to beat Essendon.

1. Kick 11 goals.
  2. See 1.
  3. See 2.
Recruit/play some actual farking forwards

Still relevent

We need to trade/ look at FA aggresively for 2 forwards IMO.

1. Draft or trade for a proper forward.

2. Remove Skipworth and replace him with some one who’s played as a forward in his footy career.

Leadership and direction is a huge problem down forward. It’s a young and inexperienced group. We needed a Winderlich type as a top up. A guy to play deep forward and tell the other forwards where to lead.

Parish at CHF. Fixed.

More goals.

AFL corruption won’t let us fix it. Ever see anyone get held like Joe does? He’d kick 600 goals a year f he played for Hawks.

■■■■ Gil

I’m going down the skipworth path

I'm going down the skipworth path

plus get a good midfield going which has pace and class, too many honest tryers without much class.

Get our forwards to lead towards the kicker. Get our kickers to lower their eyes to look for the forwards.

Get our forwards to lead towards the kicker. Get our kickers to lower their eyes to look for the forwards.

Let’s not over-complicate things…

Recruit/play some actual farking forwards

Do the thing we were doing when we were consistently kicking winning scores back in 2013?