How old to wear a Football jumper to a game?

BTW who is Tony Jones? I live under a bit of a rock.

Edit. Oh hes the guy who did that q and a show.

He was good at that.

Should stick to his lane

1 Like

Chompers

1 Like

Head of sports, reports for Channel 9, hosts the Sunday footy show, aka Choppers.

He’s an android.
He does his best to behave like humans, but the uncanny valley is always there.

1 Like

Oh. Different one.

Ill take my tony jones, that one looks like a tool

Pass.

Victorians you will have to admit one thing, Sydney has a better Tony Jones. :joy:

This guy:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

12 Likes

People are allowed to wear anything they want.

That doesn’t mean they should.

4 Likes

There was another one, too.

Good lord.

Fark NO! Your Guernsey/ Jumper/ colours are to embrace however passionate you are about your club. TJ is a Dickface!

3 Likes

Wear what you want to the football. Just behave yourself.

1 Like

I wouldn’t kiss a ■■■■ either.

You’re not my Dad!

3 Likes

Within reason or rhyme. Play by your own rules but don’t hinder on others enjoyment, no matter what fence they sit on.

Once you get to a certain age there are plenty of other Essendon things you can wear to the game. Shirts, Jackets, Scarfs, Beanies, Hats, etc.

Put the jumper in the wardrobe, and let it retire.

I’m yet to wear the ghost 1. It rocked up 2 sizes too big, but 1/3 of the price.

Other Essendon gear is so expensive tho…

Only if you purchase in season gear or want the AFL official logo stuff.

Go to the Melbourne Markets and get some tacky knockoff with the club name misspelled :rofl:

1 Like

The good old Bombres!

4 Likes

Yeah something like this with short sleeves would look good and they would sell more i reckon. You see a lot more soccer, rugby, NFL t shirts around than AFL or NBA singlets for a reason. So more merchandise sales and a way to advertise your product better, it’s constantly in people’s face when they go to the local shopping mall.