How Old Were You When You Moved Out?

24, perhaps would've stayed a bit longer but cricumstances went a bit sour at home so I moved out. Never paid board and neither do my siblings, if I have kids one day they will never pay either.
Kids have to contribute somehow. Otherwise they turn into entitled little sh*ts.

Not really

But if you give them everything, with nothing expected in return, you’ll condition them into expecting society to treat them the same way.

I was used as (what I though at the time) slave labour. And still had to pay board when I left school. Even then it was still a shock moving out into the real world. All of a sudden moving the lawns, emptying the dishwasher and bathing the dog doesn’t seem so bad after all.

Cousins of mine were at home until their late 20s, full time jobs and everything and still had their car insurance and rego paid for them by mummy and daddy. I’ve never known bigger broke ■■■ b*tches than those two and they never had to pay a cent for anything except what they wanted to spend it on. I get light headed thinking about how much money I’d have if I lived with my parents with a full time job.

24, perhaps would've stayed a bit longer but cricumstances went a bit sour at home so I moved out. Never paid board and neither do my siblings, if I have kids one day they will never pay either.
Kids have to contribute somehow. Otherwise they turn into entitled little sh*ts.

Not really

But if you give them everything, with nothing expected in return, you’ll condition them into expecting society to treat them the same way.

I was used as (what I though at the time) slave labour. And still had to pay board when I left school. Even then it was still a shock moving out into the real world. All of a sudden moving the lawns, emptying the dishwasher and bathing the dog doesn’t seem so bad after all.

Cousins of mine were at home until their late 20s, full time jobs and everything and still had their car insurance and rego paid for them by mummy and daddy. I’ve never known bigger broke ■■■ btches than those two and they never had to pay a cent for anything except what they wanted to spend it on. I get light headed thinking about how much money I’d have if I lived with my parents with a full time job.

That’s my experience also. The one’s I know are like tts on a bull or divorced because their partners would no longer put up with them.
Once I finished uni I didn't pay board as I was working for myself and barely making any money. I'm not entitled. I contributed by cooking and cleaning.
Once I finished uni I didn't pay board as I was working for myself and barely making any money. I'm not entitled. I contributed by cooking and cleaning.
You didn't contribute money but you did contribute in other ways. That's a good thing.
I used to live with my Mum in West Philadelphia. It was pretty awesome, I spent a lot of time at the playground in particular.

Then however my Mum got scared after I got into a big fight. She sent me to live with my aunt and uncle in Bel-Air.

It was pretty good.

True story.

Heard you actually died in the fight and Belair is actually heaven, thats why she only appears on your birthday and special occasions because that’s when she is visiting your grave.

Well that’s depressing

I used to live with my Mum in West Philadelphia. It was pretty awesome, I spent a lot of time at the playground in particular.

Then however my Mum got scared after I got into a big fight. She sent me to live with my aunt and uncle in Bel-Air.

It was pretty good.

True story.

Heard you actually died in the fight and Belair is actually heaven, thats why she only appears on your birthday and special occasions because that’s when she is visiting your grave.

Reminds me of a film where at the end it’s revealed it’s all just in the mind of a mentally handicapped child playing/imagining after school to escape from reality

It was pretty good.

True story.

Was your cousin named Carlton?

Fark Carlton

1 Like

It was pretty good.

True story.

Was your cousin named Carlton?