Hurls Close Shave and Training Pics - 5 Dec 16

This new midfielder we recruited from the suns. Tackles well .

I like Bluey but theres not a lot of love for him on Blitz. This year we will see what he can do with a much better midfield.

I just hate this sort of rubbish. And it’s way too common in the AFL.
Bluey, your day is over. You are a coach. So stand back and farking coach. Watch techniques, suggest improvements, modify bad habits etc. Farking coach. You cannot do get from the middle of the pack ffs.

Not sure whether or not I agree with your post (that’s not saying I don’t - I honestly don’t know). But I have done a fair few soccer coaching courses and faux pas #1 is you never join in the drills - must always be observing. When you join in, you can’t coach.

I like Bluey but theres not a lot of love for him on Blitz. This year we will see what he can do with a much better midfield.

Bluey, your day is over. You are a coach. So stand back and farking coach. Watch techniques, suggest improvements, modify bad habits etc. Farking coach. You cannot do get from the middle of the pack ffs.

Not sure whether or not I agree with your post (that’s not saying I don’t - I honestly don’t know). But I have done a fair few soccer coaching courses and faux pas #1 is you never join in the drills - must always be observing. When you join in, you can’t coach.

Do you have sufficient information to say that, really? Based on this sample of one, you are no doubt correct. But unless you are prepared to go to training and assess his performance on a day to day basis, and be a fly on the wall in coaches meetings, it would be wise to temper the level of your criticism.

Do you have sufficient information to say that, really? Based on this sample of one, you are no doubt correct. But unless you are prepared to go to training and assess his performance on a day to day basis, and be a fly on the wall in coaches meetings, it would be wise to temper the level of your criticism.

I reckon I do. And I’ve been to lots and lots of training sessions thanks. And ffs sake, I am not having a crack just at your beloved Bluey. It’s the majority of AFL line coaches. It would appear to be part of the ‘one of the boys’ thing and they don’t seem to be able to let go when their playing days are over. Their job is to coach, and just basic common sense (before you do courses and get taught it) is that you cannot coach effectively from the middle of the action.

But hey, I’m sorry I upset you mum.

I find it amusing we come up with all these different colour training tops but still use the bibs for more.

My god. My heart rate has just jumped significantly. Hooker is the strongest bloke at the club isn’t he? I’ve never felt so happy to see him rag dolled.

But I want to see Francis improve further. I want him to do that but not lose his hat next time.

I find it amusing we come up with all these different colour training tops but still use the bibs for more.

Beat me to it.

Beat me to it.

Yep, it’s definitely odd.

Far as I can tell players are finally wearing their correct numbers at training.

I expect about 30 fluff stories in the paper this week. Look at all the blokes wearing a hat!

Far as I can tell players are finally wearing their correct numbers at training.
riolio is to numbers, what benzina is to sashes.
I expect about 30 fluff stories in the paper this week. Look at all the blokes wearing a hat!

Francis is especially upset about losing his hat in that last pic.

Franga starting to look like a man. http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Essendon+Bombers+Training+Session+pgtop8yIVTAl.jpg
Huh, he's grown another elbow. Is there anything he can't do now that he's getting a full preseason under his belt?

I’ve had half mongrel levels of excitement coming into a preseason before but those photos of The and Franga have taken me over the edge. No ■■■■.

We are going to see some seriously testy ■■■■ at training over the next few months as senior players try and reassert themselves. The young blokes aren’t going to give their spots up without a fight.

Bodes well. Very well indeed

Blue training tops look awesome

Franga starting to look like a man. http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Essendon+Bombers+Training+Session+pgtop8yIVTAl.jpg
Huh, he's grown another elbow. Is there anything he can't do now that he's getting a full preseason under his belt?

Even Hooker is giving him a big “thumbs up”

Francis tick
McGrath tick
now c’mon, Laverde…!

Francis tick McGrath tick now c'mon, Laverde.....!

You’ve gone the early tick on McGrath.
He speaks well. Tick for that

I reckon I do. And I’ve been to lots and lots of training sessions thanks. And ffs sake, I am not having a crack just at your beloved Bluey. It’s the majority of AFL line coaches. It would appear to be part of the ‘one of the boys’ thing and they don’t seem to be able to let go when their playing days are over. Their job is to coach, and just basic common sense (before you do courses and get taught it) is that you cannot coach effectively from the middle of the action.

But hey, I’m sorry I upset you mum.

Fine. I am glad you are not having a crack at my mate Bluey, I dont have any idea how good a line coach he is, but he is a great bloke.

Francis tick McGrath tick now c'mon, Laverde.....!

You’ve gone the early tick on McGrath.
He speaks well. Tick for that

Self-ticking.
Auto-ticked.

Looking forward to Dustin Martin trying a ‘don’t argue’ on Francis. Only to be buried 3 meters into the ground with Francis from the front and Ambrose buring him from the back.