Hurls Close Shave and Training Pics - 5 Dec 16

This new midfielder we recruited from the suns. Tackles well .

I like Bluey but theres not a lot of love for him on Blitz. This year we will see what he can do with a much better midfield.

I just hate this sort of rubbish. And it’s way too common in the AFL.
Bluey, your day is over. You are a coach. So stand back and farking coach. Watch techniques, suggest improvements, modify bad habits etc. Farking coach. You cannot do get from the middle of the pack ffs.

Not sure whether or not I agree with your post (that’s not saying I don’t - I honestly don’t know). But I have done a fair few soccer coaching courses and faux pas #1 is you never join in the drills - must always be observing. When you join in, you can’t coach.

Do you have sufficient information to say that, really? Based on this sample of one, you are no doubt correct. But unless you are prepared to go to training and assess his performance on a day to day basis, and be a fly on the wall in coaches meetings, it would be wise to temper the level of your criticism.

I have NFI what Bluey does, how often or how much variation there is. I was just commenting on Boot’s observation about a coach joining in training by drawing from a personal anecdote

How much did Hurley end up raising ?

Oh six or seven inches.

($35k+)

Looking forward to Dustin Martin trying a 'don't argue' on Francis. Only to be buried 3 meters into the ground with Francis from the front and Ambrose buring him from the back.

Add Walla and Hocking into the mix, with Hooker and Hurley on hand, TBC too, Hepp, Myers and Jobe Wan. Can’t see us being physically intimidated next year too much.

In fact we have no end of physically imposing players and even some who are fast like Walla, Zach, Colyer even Raz is no shrinking violet. McGrath has a good build too for an 18YO. If Parish gets some muscle he will be in more faces too.

I think we will be enjoying the footy next year.

Blue training tops look awesome
they would bring out my eyes
Looking forward to Dustin Martin trying a 'don't argue' on Francis. Only to be buried 3 meters into the ground with Francis from the front and Ambrose buring him from the back.

Add Walla and Hocking into the mix, with Hooker and Hurley on hand, TBC too, Hepp, Myers and Jobe Wan. Can’t see us being physically intimidated next year too much.

In fact we have no end of physically imposing players and even some who are fast like Walla, Zach, Colyer even Raz is no shrinking violet. McGrath has a good build too for an 18YO. If Parish gets some muscle he will be in more faces too.

I think we will be enjoying the footy next year.

Mate, a minor observation… Parish doesn’t need any more incentive to be in peoples faces. Kids in everyones face, all the time, regardless of size / timing / appropriateness. Just loves it.

Serious power from francis maybe hooker was off balance, but damn. Hooker would have been ■■■■■■, competitive beast that he is.

Oh six or seven inches.

($35k+)

Did you crack it twice…?

My god. My heart rate has just jumped significantly. Hooker is the strongest bloke at the club isn't he? I've never felt so happy to see him rag dolled.

But I want to see Francis improve further. I want him to do that but not lose his hat next time.

Theres one person over at the Saints who i would love to see Francis rag doll…
Play him forward.

Langford and Francis are going to be absolute guns

Langford: “Myersy…5 up high”

Langford: “down low”

Langford: “Too sloooww”

FrangLang 2017