I'm not going to resort to dirty tricks

I have to say I kinda like the idea of lizards wearing people suits. Makes things more interesting, in the same that if vampires existed, or there was a zombie outbreak and Arkansas.
I'm sorry Vinnie, I don't mean to make light of the notion of an Archon takeover. I'm with you - I reckon there's plenty of signs of just the thing you, and the dude in the video refers to. There's a sh1tload of mindlessness these days, and it would surprise me not if I got news that there was high level collusion across the world. What else could explain some of the utter stupidity that occurs daily? And the senseless, inhumane way so many people are treated.
I struggle though to accept it's because of an alien invasion. Truth of it those videos are heavy on the dramatic music and striking images, but light on for actual detail. So a few gnostics high on weed figured something creepy was happening and egged each other on to put it on a piece of parchment. As far as I can see that's the extent of actual facts presented. The rest of it reads like something out of the National Inquirer.
Just in case though, I got a shotgun under the bed.

The videos are lightweights. For more in depth discussion you need to search Lloyd Pye, Michael Tsarion, Michael Tellinger, John Anthony West or Mark Passio. I'm currently reading John Lamb Lash's Not In His Image.
I think there is some merit in West and Schochs assertions that the geological weathering of the sphinx suggests it is thousands of years older than accepted archeological wisdom. Particularly since it seems to tally with astronomical set outs of the pyramids etc. But it's been a long time since I read all that stuff and maybe it's been disproven.

Nah, hasn't been any further proven or disproven.
Graeme Hancock has some interesting work on this topic too.
Personally, I'd be surprised if the sphinx wasn't far older than conventional historians believe.

The point is, once you realise someone has been covering up the absolutely astounding knowledge of astronomy, higher mathematics, technology and so on that the ancients had, it's game over. You start listening to alternative points of view. You have no choice because you realise officialdom is lying to you. If you haven't seen it, and you have a spare couple of hours, watch the late Lloyd Pye's EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG on YouTube. I believe his presentation proves the evolutionary link from Neanderthal/ Cro-Magnon to ■■■■ Sapiens was IMPOSSIBLE. As I say, when you see stuff like that and you're convinced that what he is saying is true its all bets are off as far as the official version of things is concerned. And please watch the video before you start arguing the point.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE[/youtube]

I freely admit i used to follow the 'work' of Lord Pye (or is it Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin?),  Then I found evidence based science. This video proves nothing except that Pye didn't understand basic genetics, biology and DNA.  This is pseudoscience, and easily debunked in 2014..

Parents had a Pye Compact Disc player circa 1992. That thing was pretty wrong.

I freely admit i used to follow the 'work' of Lord Pye (or is it Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin?), Then I found evidence based science. This video proves nothing except that Pye didn't understand basic genetics, biology and DNA. This is pseudoscience, and easily debunked in 2014..

Two things are infinite...

I freely admit i used to follow the 'work' of Lord Pye (or is it Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin?),  Then I found evidence based science. This video proves nothing except that Pye didn't understand basic genetics, biology and DNA.  This is pseudoscience, and easily debunked in 2014..

Sweeping statement.

Supporting facts presented - zero.

Consequential weight of argument - zero.

My my how surprising.

PS not really interested in the nonsense responses of those afraid to question the system. You know who you are. This thread is more for those with the gonads to think outside of the square, Caliban, Peos and Co

PS not really interested in the nonsense responses of those afraid to question the system. You know who you are. This thread is more for those with the gonads to think outside of the square, Caliban, Peos and Co

Don't assume those who disagree haven't investigated these claims, haven't questioned the system, didn't think outside the square, just because they reached a different conclusion.

Don't assume those who disagree haven't investigated these claims, haven't questioned the system, didn't think outside the square, just because they reached a different conclusion.

Fair point. But, life has taught me that those in positions of power, be it governmental, religious or scientific, count on people not having the intestinal fortitude to break away from the herd. That is the ace they have up their sleeve and they play that card often. Can we at least agree on that? What I believe the world needs is a full frontal attack on the establishment way of thinking before the establishment wins and locks us in forever to this crap hole situation we see at the moment. I would rather discuss these things than argue about them but it is so difficult in this place as the establishment point of view seems to always be the default position.

Fair point. But, life has taught me that those in positions of power, be it governmental, religious or scientific, count on people not having the intestinal fortitude to break away from the herd. That is the ace they have up their sleeve and they play that card often. Can we at least agree on that? What I believe the world needs is a full frontal attack on the establishment way of thinking before the establishment wins and locks us in forever to this crap hole situation we see at the moment. I would rather discuss these things than argue about them but it is so difficult in this place as the establishment point of view seems to always be the default position.

I totally agree that does happen. However a person not agreeing with you on EVERYTHING doesn't mean that EVERYTHING they know is wrong. It's not 'all or nothing'. If you stopped trouting that line or repeatedly implying it I think people would be more inclined to rationally discuss individual topics with you. I'd say we'd agree on some things (religion, corporatisation of western democracy), be slightly apart on some issues (origins of man) and poles apart on others (chem trails, vaccines). But thats ok . However it's impossible to to discuss anything with anyone that keeps sprouting the 'everything' line and then calls peoples names like morons or imbeciles if they don't agree with EVERYTHING.

I'm not really interested in the nonsense responses but I'm going to start 5 or 10 threads, then read, and react very emotionally to, those responses anyway....

I totally agree that does happen. However a person not agreeing with you on EVERYTHING doesn't mean that EVERYTHING they know is wrong. It's not 'all or nothing'. If you stopped trouting that line or repeatedly implying it I think people would be more inclined to rationally discuss individual topics with you. I'd say we'd agree on some things (religion, corporatisation of western democracy), be slightly apart on some issues (origins of man) and poles apart on others (chem trails, vaccines). But thats ok . However it's impossible to to discuss anything with anyone that keeps sprouting the 'everything' line and then calls peoples names like morons or imbeciles if they don't agree with EVERYTHING.

Worth a response. Firstly, I use Everything You Know Is Wrong as a signature and see it as applying to all of us, figuratively. I don't really think everything we know is wrong but I love the way that phrase catches the attention as it did mine when I first saw it. I have never tried to say everything I know is right and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong. That would be completely at odds with my philosophy which sees the entire human population as damaged goods, a state from which we need to awake and repair ourselves. I tend to see myself as a human defibrillator, if you can follow my drift. I know my style can be brash and confronting but in the context of being a human defibrillator that doesn't necessarily have to be interpreted as a bad thing, as someone who doesn't have the best interests of everyone at heart. I guess I'm just trying to jolt people into paying attention. As I said earlier, I believe the default position on almost every topic of conversation on these forums is the establishment point of view. I cannot think of a worse default position. Unless the default position of the human race changes we are doomed.  That's how important I see this. Sometimes when I feel people are taking that position just so that they fit in with the mocking throng against the crazy person (me) who has the audacity to go against the establishment position I admit to sometimes losing it and engaging in name calling. I can't deny it. But if people (and this is not aimed at you) want to chuck ad hominem slurs at me, and I suspect those people are just doing that to bolster their perceived self image of being one of "the respected" status quo, well frankly those people can shampoo my balls.  Hope we understand each other better.

What, like this one?

What are you guys on about?

I don't know what they are on about but I am discussing the theory of human origins as a result of the non human genetic manipulation of an earlier human species. Some say Archons some say Anunnaki.

Sounds like the plot line to the movie Prometheus.

Worth a response. Firstly, I use Everything You Know Is Wrong as a signature and see it as applying to all of us, figuratively. I don't really think everything we know is wrong but I love the way that phrase catches the attention as it did mine when I first saw it. I have never tried to say everything I know is right and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong. That would be completely at odds with my philosophy which sees the entire human population as damaged goods, a state from which we need to awake and repair ourselves. I tend to see myself as a human defibrillator, if you can follow my drift. I know my style can be brash and confronting but in the context of being a human defibrillator that doesn't necessarily have to be interpreted as a bad thing, as someone who doesn't have the best interests of everyone at heart. I guess I'm just trying to jolt people into paying attention. As I said earlier, I believe the default position on almost every topic of conversation on these forums is the establishment point of view. I cannot think of a worse default position. Unless the default position of the human race changes we are doomed.  That's how important I see this. Sometimes when I feel people are taking that position just so that they fit in with the mocking throng against the crazy person (me) who has the audacity to go against the establishment position I admit to sometimes losing it and engaging in name calling. I can't deny it. But if people (and this is not aimed at you) want to chuck ad hominem slurs at me, and I suspect those people are just doing that to bolster their perceived self image of being one of "the respected" status quo, well frankly those people can shampoo my balls.  Hope we understand each other better.

concur. 

I used to also think exactly that way I.e "we're broken, need fixing".. but that thinking came from my Christian upbringing. Somehow we were 'perfect' then became damaged goods, to me now, is completely reverse of our evolutionary reality. We've only recently (in universe timescale) dragged ourselves out of the mud. Now I'm an atheist and in the context of evolution we're just who we are, slowly advancing forward with limited ability to process information, and making a lot of mistakes along the way. I cant be 100% sure aliens did not affect our DNA, but given the completion of the recent Human Genome Project and the Genographic Project , it's highly unlikely the 2% DNA difference between us and chimps was the result of off world meddling and the DNA patterns that show mans progression across the globe certainly don't support that.

It's my view that a lot of the apocalyptic Christian viewpoints is what drives a lot of these mainly US based conspiracy theories. Not saying you support them all but the same names and theories keep popping up from what i used to be totally invested in. I was hearing these 'monsters under the bed' every week as a kid from the pulpit and that indoctrination causes a lot of knots in ones head. All about fear really. As part of untying those knots I had to research out my way out of religion (formation of the bible, earlier Egyptian and Mesopotamian creation myths) and then theism in general. Part of that process requires one to give over to an evidence based lifestyle. Evidence based lifestyle doesn't mean you are towing an 'establishment' line, often it leads to the contrary as not having evidence (knowledge) is what many entrenched institutions prey on. For instance real evidence shows that about 150 entities control nearly 40 percent of all of monetary value of transnational corporations, but that doesn't mean I make the jump to alien reptilian shapeshifters control the worlds banks (again not saying you do, but it's a slippery slope). When I applied the same torch of evidence to the likes of this '"New Age conspiracism," peddled by people like Pye, Icke, and Jones then they start to fall into the same basket as religion. Extraordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence, not poorly formulated Youtube videos.

I'l try and avoid the 'ad hominem slurs' as I'm really not that great of a shampooer :)

I've read up a bit on this stuff. Will watch the vids later. Like to consider myself open to anything within reason. I do struggle to take the main proponent of this stuff seriously though with his propensity towards 'psychic healing' etc.
Anyway, this is him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Evolutionary reality becomes evolutionary non reality when it can be empirically shown that beings at an earlier stage of our “evolutionary development”, tens of thousands of years ago, could build and do things better than we can now. The knowledge suddenly appeared – ta da! That is not part of normal evolution.

Atheism is not the only place to go when you walk away from the religious control system. Rigid skepticism is a form of left brain imbalance as naive religiosity is a form of right brain imbalance. There is room for revelation which cannot be explained in rational terms. I don‘t think you have to abandon belief in the mysterious – the esoteric. I believe in a divine creator, a source of spiritual enlightenment if you like. I can‘t accept random meaninglessness, it doesn‘t resonate with me.

There may be 2% difference between the DNA of human beings and apes but there is a MASSIVE difference between human beings and apes…if you understand my meaning.

It‘s a mistake to believe that some of the names I have put forward are proponents of an Apocalypse. In fact, my study of some of these people has led me to believe that this apocalyptic theme which is constantly shoved down our throats is what “they,” the control system, want us to believe. Mark Passio, whose name I have put forward has a presentation called “New Age BS” in which he debunks New Age theories. David Icke has put the video up on his site. Pye is also not a New Ager. Personally, I think Pye‘s YouTube presentation was first class.

Passio on New Age BS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umaHY7XGDUc

Evolutionary reality becomes evolutionary non reality when it can be empirically shown that beings at an earlier stage of our “evolutionary development”, tens of thousands of years ago, could build and do things better than we can now. The knowledge suddenly appeared – ta da! That is not part of normal evolution.

Can you give me an example of that?

The Great Pyramid of Giza. That's just one example but there are many examples of structures consisting of massive stones cut so precisely and fitted together so exactly that you can't even fit a piece of paper between them.

But one of my favourite finds from antiquity is the Antikythera Mechanism, a 2000 year old computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJz2kvkEvM

How about the Mayans' understanding of astronomy?

But I'm sure you know all these, you're an old Ancient Aliens fan, you know as well as me there are countless features of antiquity which were millennia ahead of the evolutionary model.

This is not an argument against the evolution principle as such. But it's evidence that in relation to ■■■■ Sapiens something went snap. Suddenly all this knowledge appeared in that region of the world. There is NO record of a gradual build up of this knowledge. It was just there suddenly.

Hmm you said ' better than we can do now'. None of those things you mentioned fits that category, but yes they are certainly impressive for their time. We can build atom smashers and put robots on Mars. How is any of that in front of where we are now?

I'll look into this Antikythera Mechanism, I wasn't aware of that so thanks. 

I never said i wasn't convinced some knowledge wasn't given to us at some point or that there isn't other intelligent life in the universe, I am totally open to that. If evidence of a DNA 'jump' surfaces I'll gladly assess it.

I'm more interested in how you feel any of this implies a divine creator? How does a divine creator fit into your view of prior humanoid species being incubated by other intelligent life? Are you talking about a personally involved deity or something that started the big bang then went and did something else?

Hmm you said ' better than we can do now'. None of those things you mentioned fits that category, but yes they are certainly impressive for their time. We can build atom smashers and put robots on Mars. How is any of that in front of where we are now?

I'll look into this Antikythera Mechanism, I wasn't aware of that so thanks. 

I never said i wasn't convinced some knowledge wasn't given to us at some point or that there isn't other intelligent life in the universe, I am totally open to that. If evidence of a DNA 'jump' surfaces I'll gladly assess it.

I'm more interested in how you feel any of this implies a divine creator? How does a divine creator fit into your view of prior humanoid species being incubated by other intelligent life? Are you talking about a personally involved deity or something that started the big bang then went and did something else?

Excellent question! And part of the answer is I don't think any of this (genetic manipulation, ancient technology) implies a divine creator.

To give you an idea where I'm coming from I have referred to brain imbalance a number of times. Without trying to pretend I'm a neuroscientist, which I'm most certainly not, the hemispheres off the brain (left and right) have different functions. Naive religious belief is a right brain imbalance. Conversely, rigid scepticism is a left brain imbalance. This is a personal belief and I'm not going to get into an argument about it as I'm rapt we're getting along so well. :)

Spiritual belief is largely an instinctive or intuitive feeling. It would be wrong and silly of me to try to put my feelings in a Petri dish for you and say "There you go that proves it!" But, collectively, here are some of the things which have shaped my view. PLEASE don't jump to the conclusion that I believe in any of the mainstream religions or even the new age religions. I do not. I have a very basic belief that there is a supernatural reality

Personally, it doesn't resonate with me that the complexity of life could have happened by chance, no matter how much time given.

I know there are scientific counter explanations but I actually believe that some people, who have had near death experiences, experienced things that are not explained by counter explanations. I have known two people in my life that this has occurred to. One of these people I would trust with my life.

I am convinced that some psychic experiences are real. Again, from first hand knowledge, a different person but one I trust completely has had experiences which are outside rational explanation.

I believe some documented accounts of reincarnation defy rational explanation.

I believe some documented accounts of apparitions defy rational explanation.

The synchronicity of many events in my life.

One thing which is demonstrable is what I can only describe as a dark sort of energy at work in the world. And the way my mind has learned to understand the world is that there must be light energy to counteract the dark.

By the way I have a whole different understanding of the symbolic meaning of the Garden of Eden story. You might get a hint from this....or you might not.... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj1ZLCUHpHM