“I can't believe it's the team” thread

I’m going to the game because a mate went to the effort of getting good seats under cover, but after the lack of changes to the team, I don’t think I’m going to enjoy myself.

Keep rewarding mediocrity, and we’ll be stuck with mediocrity.

25 Likes

4 Likes

Also, what happened to McGrath?

IN : ARSENE ??!:thinking:

Calf injury.

Has to be players last chance is the only explenation why fck all changes have been made. If they cant beat Carlton with this line up then I expect the selection axe comes swinging next week.

i’d ■■■■■■■ take 4th right about now.

5 Likes

If it didn’t happen this week, it sadly isn’t going to happen.

Who is on the selection committee? Is it the same people who chose carlisle to play a full game in the ruck against cox and natinui?

1 Like

Even if we do beat them with this team what does it prove? We’re not the biggest rabble but the 2nd biggest.

5 Likes

Think it’s the same guys who decided to go into an elimination final in Adelaide without a ruckman.

3 Likes

IMG_2446

12 Likes

You all know what is going to happen right?

If we win he will claim all sorts of crap about how the players have turned the corner, blah, blah blah, etc and then we will be stuck with the same crap team until after the bye, losing every game along the way.

7 Likes

congratulations you beat the spooners.

It’s the only way to get Walsh.

1 Like

7 Likes

Worsfold recently voiced his intention to play more of the club’s younger brigade throughout the season and said defensive pair Ben McNiece and Conor McKenna and midfielder Kobe Mutch represent that plan against the Blues on Saturday.

“We’re conscious of how much youth we inject at any given time."

Uhhhh huuuuuuh

1 Like

This is ■■■■■■, I hope Clarke, Ridley, Redman, Langford and Guelfi walk out the ■■■■■■■ door, along with smith. We don’t deserve them.

1 Like