“I can't believe it's the team” thread

Him and Clarke is what I expected, along with Raz and Smack. I got 2 right but shocked about the others. Maybe someone else is pulling out closer to the day?

McKernan in for yet another go, just lol.
If they haven’t worked out he is no good there really is no hope for Woosha and his bunch of jokers

14 Likes

Hahaha. Twitter on the team selection post is fkn just as awesome as in here. Rodski must be having a ball. I even think one of the guys who commented works in the club media department.

Also, i am enjoying that tonight is the anniversary of the ‘Baby Bombers’ yet we can’t play any youth.

9 Likes

Very unenthusiastic about going this week.

I know this is a cliche, but Clarko would’ve etc. And it’s true. We really angered the football gods, and probably many others. I can’t quite believe where we are. Then I remember. Serenity now.

Haha I made that decision after the Hawks game on the way to Jolimont.

1 Like

Stick the biggest farking fork in us

1 Like

Stay at home, like the rest of the supporters will. Essington show up at selection and the game, and no supporters. We might get some changes.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Don’t go.
Boycotting all games is the only way to get through to these muppets

13 Likes

just poked in a temperature probe, we’re past well done.

1 Like

what has happened to this club?

• No youth
  • 1 Indigenous player
  • Bottom 4

7 Likes

Might as well have brought in Draper, Leuenberger and Lavender.

Fark me. Bring in Dyle Longfark FFS

1 Like

2 Likes

Seriously. ■■■■ this.

2 Likes

JUST ■■■■ THIS CLUB UP

Pick 1 must be a farkin good prospect.

3 Likes

■■■■ this club, if they think i’m going to this game they can get ■■■■■■

Lets be brutally honest here. Win or Lose i think this proves once and for all he isn’t right man to be coaching us.

If you can’t bring in some youth after the senior guys have let you down all season, then you are just a coward who doesn’t have the stomach for the challenge.

If this isn’t a slap in the face to all Essendon supporters who go week in and week out to support their team…well i just don’t know what is

30 Likes

I was having good night untill this ■■■■■

2 Likes