“I can't believe it's the team” thread

Ummm…
I love it when a plan comes together?

The gameplan that the opposition seemingly knows more than our own players. Yeah nice

1 Like

David Myers is going to leadership the ■■■■ out of Carlton this week

14 Likes

He’s been exposed to this team enough. Don’t want to totally ruin him.
It the only possible explanation.

He’s not injured, has played VFL all year.

LoL sucker. Wanna buy a bridge?

not in the vfl team.

Perhaps the club can offer a new membership package where each weekend they send four players around to your house, ring your doorbell, and tell you to get ■■■■■■.

It’s just like being at a game, except you see more players turn up and you’ve only wasted 15 seconds of your weekend.

24 Likes

Damn, hadn’t seen that yet. Hope he’s not badly injured.

Don’t want to risk a false dawn by winning a game with young players.

Wait til next week when they’ll more likely lose, and keep playing the young players against top sides.

Pity we’ve only got GWS’s 2nd round pick, no 3rd round pick, at least we kept our first round draft pick.

Play the kids for the rest of the year, new coaching team and good 1st round pick…

Roll on 2019

at least Kobe didn’t get “rested” after 2 games

5 Likes

So Essendon has gone full Essington from the coaches box down. The AFL is the most corrupt organisation in the land. I say everyone boycott the AFL and go to the VFL. Take @DJR 's lead.

3 Likes

Where’d you get the footage of Rance?

Obviously, Johnny doesn’t think the young players are ready and the senior players still offer more upside. I’m sure they’ll get a chance at some stage this year and I wouldn’t be bringing them all in at once to play together.

i was reluctant to be all up in the “this club is farked” club, but sign me up to a low mark membership seat 1A please brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

That’s a ■■■■ kick.

perfect for our fwd line

1 Like

Calm down.

Forced changes only was predicted on Blitz all week. This should not be a surprise.

Don’t let your emotions get the better of you now.

Save it up for 5pm on Saturday when Fark Carlton roll us.

1 Like

It’s actually inexcusable that Guelfi and Langford are not playing.

5 Likes

i can’t boys i don’t want to hear it please no god

DA DA DA DARKKK NAVVY BLUES