“I can't believe it's the team” thread

There’s gotta be a 5th Columnist or two in the selection panel.

2 Likes

Casboult out for them, Daniher out for us. Who’s going to kick the behinds?

12 Likes

Would of been a perfect game to debut Clarke.

1 Like

Silvagni and Laverde

7 Likes

long term, beating carlton is the worst thing for the club.
It’s hard to want to win and lose at the same time for different reasons.

Well, back the selected boys in, i guess.

4 Likes

Incorrect. I’ll be at:

4 Likes

Even better :slight_smile: Go the VFLW!

1 Like

This is actually one of the most cunning plans I have ever seen. To all of the “whoosh has no plan b” crowd, time to eat your words.

We all know that if the opposition play high pressure footy we turn to water, so name a team that even fark Carlton who are 0-7 will think is a dead cert and hey presto, they take us lightly and we win.

Us by 53.

1 Like

Can I give you all NEXT weeks changes right now:

IN: Brown Green
OUT: McKernan Mutch

31 Likes

Carlton at $3.75. EAAAASY fkn money. @Donnington : Bet the house.

2 Likes

I’m channeling Metallica. Sad but true.

What the ■■■■ is wrong with us…

We can’t even win the selection. This club is ■■■■■■.

What a slap in the face. Dont even have the energy to get angry at these selections.

Funny thing is that with the fairly decent depth of talent to form a core team if a coach had the gonads to do a mini rebuild as such and play the kids there’s a decent chance of a fairly quick ascent up the ladder within 2-3 years.

I’d happily at this stage take from this season a group like Francis, Mutch, Clarke, Langford entrenching themselves as best 22.

Look at 2016. Tippa, Raz, Parish, Daniher, Merrett all emerged from what was meant to be the end of the world. That season ■■■■■■■ brought us closer to a premiership than the last 16. Now we’re slipping further away again. Just get it right ■■■■■■■ Essendon. If us forum members can figure it out why can’t the people paid good money!

3 Likes

We have been too tall foward all year, we lose Mcgrath as well, we bring in a lesser tall and a foward…Please God don’t let it rain…

I got them at $3.35. I don’t bet often, only when I see a sure thing with inflated odds.

Had dogs @ $4.25 against us. Got liiverpool @ $5 for CL, got Blues @ $3.35 for Saturday.

1 Like

Guelfi right now…

collingwood. play a younger, exuberant side, several wins on the board.
north. play a younger, well drilled side, several wins on the board.
essendon. play much the same tired and disorganised side, week in, week out, lose, lose, lose.

wtf man. sort this ■■■■ out.

3 Likes

It’s fascinating…They are doubling down on the three tall forwards, three tall backs system, regardless of performance. Even though every other club has moved on. Even in the rain…

Gotta give them points for staying the course.

1 Like