I could be offended but

I think we need a Last Jedi style font for blitz now.
The reboot has gotten a little dark and gritty.

Now, Saucy. My dear, dear Saucy. I have spent my fair share of time on blitz over the years. I have read many an amusing post. I have LOLed and ROFLed and I have even had occasion to “ROLFMAOed LOL jks I’m still in my chair”. Mate, this is in my top five.

You’ve done well. Tell your boss I’ve said you can have next week off.

6 Likes

To be fair though, EFC marketing department clearly should have gone with:

“YOUR NAME, does your Dad OR Special Friend Don The Sash?”

(For context, I work at a primary school and “Grandparents AND Special Friends Day” is coming up)

1 Like

'Special Friends" just sounds creepy…really, really creepy.

8 Likes

Theoretically, if one’s father was to be presently deceased, one’s old man could still “Don The Sash” by virtue of how they were attired when they were placed in the coffin. Assuming of course, that one’s old boy was buried and not cremated.

He’s a discussion point which nobody will take up:

Is there a possible method, whereby one’s old man could be said, by a reasonable person, to “Don The Sash”, if they are now a pile, or indeed not a pile but, perhaps a “scatterment” of ashes. Are there any blitzers currently in pursuit of a PhD in philosophy?

I’m with ya on that one.

Probably the worst thread on Blitz and that’s saying something.

Snowflake culture at its finest.

6 Likes

What’s offensive is how much they charge for that sh*t.

3 Likes

Im offended that it didn’t say “Dad or Dads”.
did essendon just assume my parents genders?

6 Likes

OP: I wish to express my offence at this thing that isn’t offensive.

Also OP: Bluddy SJWs getting triggered!

8 Likes

My dad is also a Richmond supporter. He leaned over the fence at the MCG one day and yelled at the messiah to cut off his dreads because he looked like a big girl.

Can you tell your Dad I like you like fkn Waaaayyy more than him ?.

I don’t even know who my dad is!

3 Likes

My Dad was assistant* to the Dean of Cambridge University, which included helping him prepare his formal attire for graduation ceremonies.

Spent his life Sashing the Don

*may not be true

5 Likes

Written in my will to put my red and black scarf around me. Its going with me where ever I go.

2 Likes

So, you reckon it won’t be warm enough down there already mate?

:smile:

5 Likes

Same here. Never met him that l can recall.

1 Like

My Dad’s Brian; and so is his wife!

5 Likes

I don’t think there is anything wrong with the content, now I have looked at it. But I felt exactly the same as you when it appeared in my in box with the heading “Scorpio Does you Dad done the sash.”

I didn’t like it. Another heading and I wouldn’t have thought it inappropriate.

1 Like

Hang on wait, are you guys taking the ■■■■ or are you actually saying the email is inappropriate?