I like repetitive music,I like repetitive music,I like repetitive music

Dunno what is funnier: the satirical article (I giggled and I'm a tech house DJ), that someone thought it was serious, or Noonan's completely predictable reaction.
Tell me, Noons: aside from sport and ■■■■, have you liked anything made since the 80's?

Not Windows, for starters.

I don't mind T20 (I prefer it to 50-over). I like Jennifer Lawrence...I like a heap of HBO stuff. There are just some things I don't like, like techno-music, extravagant tattooing and facial piercings, hoodies worn in the up position on sunny days. I like the introduction of Latin American restaurants to Melbourne, rather than just Taco Bill.

I must admit I do enjoy the reactions when I go off on my rants with people thinking I'm completely serious.

Is Jennifer Lawrence the girl in The Conjuring and 8 minutes (I think that is the name of the movie)

Is Jennifer Lawrence the girl in The Conjuring and 8 minutes (I think that is the name of the movie)

Hunger Games...Silver Linings...

Vera Farmiga was in the Conjuring...Up in the Air...The Departed

That's her. And it wasn't 8 minutes, it was source code. I think the guy had 8 minutes to stop the bombing (DER!)

it's amazing how fast a blitz thread of any description can ascend into Jennifer Lawrence discussion.

i dig it.

While I'm banning shots, anyone who plays this crap is going straight up against the wall, come the revolution. F**king crap!

Can we have a thread about this? I want to know what it'll entail...
I do have regular discussions with people on the subject.
We'll need bricklayers to build more walls.

You won't shut up about it some days.

Although it makes a nice change from hearing about the time some guy dropped a catchthat robbed you of a hat trick.

Old person doesn't like/understand current music shock.

gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

That's her. And it wasn't 8 minutes, it was source code. I think the guy had 8 minutes to stop the bombing (DER!)

The girl in Source Code is very good

Vera Farmiga

MEET HER AT THE LOVE PARADE

MEET HER AT THE LOVE PARADE

YES!

Lonliness

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWF4BcXevBY

Get it in ya Noonan

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwCO1DJJXmY[/media]

Vera Farmiga

The other one...Michelle Monaghan?

While I'm banning shots, anyone who plays this crap is going straight up against the wall, come the revolution. F**king crap!

Can we have a thread about this? I want to know what it'll entail...
I do have regular discussions with people on the subject.
We'll need bricklayers to build more walls.

You won't shut up about it some days.

Although it makes a nice change from hearing about the time some guy dropped a catchthat robbed you of a hat trick.

You mean the sick ■■■■■■■ who upskirted Julia Gillard?

Noonans having us on, every weekend he hits the ice pipe whilst spinning some Infected Mushroom.

Noonans having us on, every weekend he hits the ice pipe whilst spinning some Infected Mushroom.

No...I get my ice out of the freezer. Is there some other way?

Yeah some people hide it in their jocks drawer or in the funny cistern lid.

Noonan was the one who left da needlez on da 59 tram brah.

it's amazing how fast a blitz thread of any description can ascend into Jennifer Lawrence discussion.

i dig it.

So what's not to like?